找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

5A 5-8单元作文模板 ,纯打印,可直接下载,方便实用

琛晨臣 发表在 知识梳理2019-1-9 09:02 [复制链接]

U5
My family
  There are three people in my family. My father is a teacher. He works at school. He teaches English. He has a lot of students. My mother is a doctor. She works in a hospital. She helps sick people. I am a student. I like playing football. I love my family.
My father(年龄,外貌特征,职业,爱好等)
My father is 35 years old. He is tall and thin. He has big eyes. He is a doctor. He helps sick people. He likes playing basketball. He is good at it. He likes cooking too.
My mother (年龄,外貌特征,职业,爱好等)
My mother is 35 years old. She is tall and thin. She has big eyes. She is a nurse. She helps sick people. She likes playing the piano. She is good at it. She likes cooking too.
(选一篇背诵和默写)U6
My e-friend
Su Hai is my e-friend. She is 11years old. She lives in Shanghai. She has long hair. She has big eyes. She likes Art and PE. She likes dancing. She is good at it. She likes swimming too. She usually swims with her sister on Sundays.
My e-friend
Mike is my e-friend. He is 11years old. He lives in the US. He is tall and thin. He likes PE. He likes playing basketball. He is good at it. He likes drawing too. He usually draws in the park with his brother Tim.
U7
My e-friends weekend
My friend Su Hai always has a good time at weekends. She usually goes to the park with her family. She often has a picnic. She often goes to the cinema. She likes watching films.She sometimes has dancing lessons.
My weekends
I always have a good time at weekends. I usually go to the park with my family. We often have a picnic. I often go to the cinema. I like watching films. I sometimes go swimming.
作文模板U8
Children’s Day
On Children’s Day, I always have a lot of fun. We usually have a party at school. I can sing and dance. Then, we have cakes. My parents often give me a present. I like Children’s Day.
New Year’s Day
On New Year’s Day, I always have a lot of fun. We usually have a party at school. I can sing and dance. Then, we have cakes. My parents often give me a present. I like New Year’s Day.
At Christmas
I always have a lot of fun at Christmas. First, I make Christmas cards. I give them to my friends. Next , I go shopping. I buy presents. I also go to see father Christmas. Then , I put a stocking on the bed. Finally, I have a big dinner on Christmas Day. I like Christmas.

5A作文模板U5-8.doc
>
/ 2
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共2页,您只能预览前2页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表