只需一步,快速开始

9A英语期中考试试卷及答案

叶婷婷 发表在 期中练习及试卷2018-11-9 10:12 [复制链接]
9A期中英语试卷
第一部分 选择题(共85分)
一、听力(20分)
.听对话,回答问题10分)
本部分共有10小题,每小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话听两遍
(   ) 1. What do the boy’s parents want him to be?  
      A.file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1F1E.tmp.png                        B.file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1F2F.tmp.png          C. file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1F30.tmp.png
(   ) 2.What are they talking about?   
     A. file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1F31.tmp.png                  B. file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1F32.tmp.png         C.  file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1F42.tmp.png     
(   ) 3. What did the doctor ask Lily to do?
     Afile:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1F43.tmp.png                        B.  file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1F44.tmp.png          C. file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1F45.tmp.png
(   ) 4. How much did the watch cost?
     Afile:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1F46.tmp.png            B.  file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1F57.tmp.png                C. file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1F58.tmp.png
(   ) 5. Who is the woman going to Hawaii with?
      A. Her grandmother and grandfather.         B.  Her sister and brother.   C. Her parents
(   ) 6. What is the boy looking for?      A. Soccers.                       B. Socks.         C. Spoons.
(   ) 7. What does Black look like?     A.  Tall.                            B.  Smart.                  C.  Serious.
(   ) 8. Where does this dialogue probably take place?   A. In a clothes shop.                   B. In a library.       C. In a hospital.
(   ) 9. What does the girl mean?
      A. She doesn’t like swimming.           B. She can’t go swimming with Tom.  C. She will go swimming with her mother.
(   ) 10. When did the woman become an Art teacher?  A.  In 2004.                                 B.  In 2006.        C. In 2008.
第二部分  听对话和短文回答问题(本大题共10,每小题1
听一段对话,回答第11-12题。
(   ) 11. How often does Susan go swimming?  A. Once a week.           B. Every day.             C. Twice a week.   
(   ) 12. Which of the following does Susan like best?    A. Riding a bicycle.                 B. Swimming.                    C. Running.
听第一篇短文,回答第13-15小题。请根据短文内容,选择正确答案,完成信息记录表。
Some   13    of learning English
First
enjoy learning English
Second
take it easy, and    14 will bring you closer to success.
Third
practise as much you can
At last
don’t     15    if you fail in an exam
(   ) 13. A. advantages                             B. methods                                 C.  standards
(   ) 14. A. small steps                              B. a foreign language             C.  reading more
(   ) 15. A. speak up                    B. keep on learning                C.  give up
听第二篇短文,回答第16-20 题。
(   ) 16. How long was Mr Brown going away?      A. A week.                                   B. A month.                         C. Two weeks.
(   ) 17. Where did the boy put the paper at first?    A. Into his pocket.                      B. Into his schoolbag.        C.  Into his wallet.
(   ) 18. What did the boy do when he thought nobody would come to see Mr Brown?
      A. Looked for the paper.                  B. Burnt the paper.                     C. Visited someone.
(   ) 19. When did the man come to see Mr Brown after he left?   A. On the fourth day.                  B. On the last day.     C. On the fifth day.
(   ) 20. Why was the man very surprised after he heard the boy’s words?
      A. He thought Mr Brown was out.           B. He thought Mr Brown was ill.                C. He thought Mr Brown was dead.
二、单项选择 (20)  
(   )21.There will be ____100-minute film tonight on TV. It tells a story of _____honest boy in the mountain villages far away.[来源:Z&xx&k A. an; an                        B. the; a              C. a; an                D. an; the
(   )22. My cousin is a(n) ________ boy and he always asks all kinds of strange questions.
        A. creative                       B. curious                   C. modest      D. organized
(   )23. It is generous _________ you to donate a lot of money _______ Project Hope.
A. for; to                     B. of; to                C. of ; for      D. for; for
(   )24. ---Did you find your English dictionary yesterday?
        ---No, I didn’t find _________,but I’ve borrowed ______ from the school library.
        A. it; it              B. it; one         C. one; it      D. one; one
(   )25. ---Sorry, I won’t go to the party tomorrow.     ---________ you told me you would . What’s happening?
         A. So               B. And           C. But              D. Or
(   )26. ---Tony is still in bed. He may miss the school bus.  ---Last night he ______ late to write the report of his survey.
         A. stayed up               B. put up      C. got up                  D. dressed up
(   )27. Ma Yun’s success proves that ______is good at all things at birth. You can do file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1F59.tmp.jpgalmost everything well if you never give up.
         A. anybody         B.nobody         C. everybody      D. somebody
(   )28. ---Have you heard of Xue Zhiqian, an excellent popular singer?
---Yes, The song “Snow with all my heart” brought him to the _______of us.
        A. attention  B. celebration    C. introduction   D. organization
(   )29.---How was your job interview last week?
       ---Oh, I couldn’t feel ________.I could hardly answer most of the questions they asked.
        A. happier            B. easier          C. worse        D. better
(   )30. ---Let’s go to see a film this weekend, can we go on Saturday or Sunday?
       ---___________ is OK, I’m not free on weekends.
       A. Neither            B. Either          C. Every         D. Each
(   )31.After dinner, my mother was washing the dishes_________ my father was watching TV.
        A. after                        B. before               C. as                       D. while

初三英语期中试卷.doc
>
/ 13
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共13页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

初三英语期中试卷.doc
>
/ 13
<
<>