只需一步,快速开始

7A期中考试试卷以及听力材料和答案

叶婷婷 发表在 期中练习及试卷2018-11-9 10:08 [复制链接]
7A英语期中试卷
第一部分  选择题(85分)[来源:学#科#网]
一、 听力(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
第一部分 听对话,回答问题。
1. Who is Kitty’s English teacher?
file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDB9.tmp.pngfile:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDBA.tmp.png
file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDBB.tmp.jpg
A.                                        B.                                      C.
2. Where are they now?
file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDBC.tmp.pngA. file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDCD.tmp.png                     B. file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDCE.tmp.png                  C.
3. When does the girl get up today?  
file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDCF.tmp.jpgfile:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDD0.tmp.jpgfile:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDD1.tmp.jpg
A.                                 B.                                 C.   
4. How will Tom go to the picnic with his friends?
file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDE1.tmp.pngA. file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDE2.tmp.png      B. file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDE3.tmp.png   C.
5. Which club is Millie in?
file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDE4.tmp.pngfile:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDE5.tmp.pngfile:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDF6.tmp.jpgfile:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDF7.tmp.jpg
A.                                               B.                                                   C.
6. How long does Amy practise table tennis every day?  A. An hour.        B. Half an hour        C. One and a half hours.
7. How many hobbies does Simon have?     A. One.    B. Two.        C. Three.
8.When will the football match start?     A. After supper.        B. In 5 minutes.                C. Tomorrow morning.
9. What does Tom’s fatherfile:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDDF8.tmp.jpg look like?         A. Short.                                  B. Fat.                                C. Thin.
10. Where can we go at 5:00 p.m.?[来m]A. The library.         B. The reading room.                        C. The reading club.
第二部分 听对话和短文,回答问题。
听一段对话,回答11-12题。
11. What day is it today?     A. Monday.             B. Tuesday. file:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDE08.tmp.jpg                 C. Wednesday.
12. What time does David go to play basketball?  A. At 4:30 p.m..         B. At 4:50 p.m..        C. At 5:30 p.m..
听第一篇短文,回答13-15题。请根据短文内容,选择正确答案,完成信息记录表。
Tom and his friend
Tom likes 13  . Amy likes listening to music.
Living palce
Amy lives 14  .
After-school activities
Tom and Amy go to 15   after school twice a week.
13. A. playing computer games        B. playing football                           C. English
14. A. in Beijing                                B. in Nanjing                                          C. in Shanghai
15. A. the Dancing Club                           B. the Reading Club                          C.the Sports Club
听第二篇短文,回答16-20题。请根据短文内容,选择正确答案。
16. How does Simofile:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDE09.tmp.jpgn go to school every day?   A. By bike.                 B. On foot.                               C. By bus.
17. What does Simon do at 7:30 in the morning?
A. He has breakfast.                          B. He does morning exercises.        C. He goes to school.
18. What lefile:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDE0A.tmp.jpgssons does Simon like best?    A. Maths and English.                     B. Maths and Chinese.         C. English and Art.
19. How often does Simon go to the Football Club?    A. Once a week.             B. Every day.                  C. Twice a week.     
20. How long does Simon spend doing his homework every day?
A. About half an hour.                     B. About an hour.                        C. About two hours.
二、选择填空  从下列每题所给的四个选项中, 选择一个最佳答案。(20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
21. ― Look! Ifile:///C:\Users\asus\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsDE1B.tmp.jpgt’s my next plan to buy ________ iPhone X.  
― Oh, you can ask your parents to buy ________ for you.
A. a; it                B. an; it                                C. a; one                                D. an; one
22. ― Sandy usually gets up ________ five thirty ________ the morning of Saturday.
― How early she is! I often get up three hours later than she.
A. at; in                        B. at; on                                 C. in; at                                D. in; in
23. ― Excuse me! Can you ________ English? ― Yes, of course, so you can ________ it in English.
A. talk; tell                        B. speak; say                        C. say; speak                        D. say; tell
24. ― ________ Tom in the English Club? ― Yes, but he ________ go there very often.
A. Does; doesn’t         B. Does; isn’t                   C. Is; does                        D. Is; doesn’t
25. ― ________ do you read English newspapers?  ― I read them every day. I can learn a lot from the newspapers.
A. How long                B. How soon                       C. How often                        D. How far
26. ― David, would you like to come to my birthday party this evening?
― ________. I will have to help my mother do some cleaning at home.
A. Good idea        B. I’d love to, but I can’t  C. Sorry to hear that         D. See you later
27. She wants ________ a red coat because red makes her ________ warm.
A. to buy; feel              B. buy; feels                C. to buy; to feel                 D. buy; feel
28. ― Let me help you carry the box.― No, thanks. It’s big, ________ there is nothing in it.
A. and                     B. so                              C. but                             D. because
29. Running Man is a good TV show. Lucy often          it in her free time.
A. looks                  B. sees                    C. watches                       D. reads
30. ― Is that woman in a blue dress ________ new teacher, John?― Yes, she is. She will teach ________ Chinese this term.
A. our; our                     B. our; us                 C. us; our                     D. we; us
31. I can play table tennis very________, but my sister isn’t________ at it at all.
A. good; good             B. well; well               C. good; well                    D. well; good

7A期中考试.docx
>
/ 3
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共3页,您只能预览前3页,下载后可全文阅读

瑞优博七年级英语第一次月考模拟试卷(1).doc
>
/ 5
<
<>