注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

手工整理8B期中复习 有知识点有综合考题 比较全面

398105413 发表在 期中练习及试卷2017-4-20 15:45 [复制链接]
期中综合复习卷(一)
二、单项选择 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
ABCD四个选项中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
21. --- Is Central Park      largest city park in the USA?
---Yes. It is      perfect place for people to relax after      hard day's work.
   A. a; the; a                        B. the; a; a                        C. a; a; the                        D. the; a; /
22. I became a teacher ten years    . I have been a teacher     1996. I have worked here   about 10 years.
A. ago; since; for           B. ago; for; since                C. ago; before; for     D. ago; in; after
23. The roller coaster moved      a high speed and we were screaming and laughing      the ride.
   A. in; through             B. at; through                    C. in; during               D. at; on
24. It       three years since Professor Li last        to our school.
        A. was; come                 B. has been; come            C. was; came                    D. has been; came
25.        the doctors in the hospital is one hundred, and       of them are men doctors.
A. A number of; three fifth B. The number of; three fifth C. A number of; three fifths  D. The number of; three fifths
26. My parents plan to go to Suzhou Gardens on May Day, but they haven’t decided       .
A. where to go            B. how to go                 C. when to go               D. who to go
27. --- How      is it from Xi’an to Dunhuang?  --- It’s less than 3        flight.
   A. long; hour’s           B. far; hour’s                    C. long; hours’                   D. far, hours’
28. --- Lisa, why are you still here? School is over. --- I       my classroom yet, I need fifteen more minutes.
A. don’t clean      B. haven’t cleaned     C. didn’t clean               D. won’t clean
29. ---Why not stop      a rest?    ---Oh, it’s so exciting that I can’t stop      the kite.
   A. having; flying         B. to have; to fly                 C. having; to fly              D. to have; flying
30. ---Where is your father?   ---He     France and he      Paris for about a month.
   A. has been to; has been in B. has gone to; has been in C. has been in; has been to D. has gone to; has been to
31. --- Excuse me! Would you please help me carry the heavy box?     ---       .
A. It’s my pleasure  B. Yes, I could                 C. With pleasure                  D. Thank you
32. Finally Gulliver broke the rope and       from those tiny men.
   A. put away               B. ran away                      C. took away         D. kept away
33. My grandpa       in the city, but now he      the life in the country.
   A. used to work; is used to  B. is used to work; is used to  C. used to work; used to  D. is used to work; used to

8B 期中综合复习卷4.doc
>
/ 21
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共21页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表