牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

江苏省无锡市南长区2015-2016学年八年级上学期期末考试英语试题 含听力mp3

398105413 发表在 期末练习及试卷2017-1-6 15:23 [复制链接]
二、单项填空(本大题共15分,每小题1分)
21.   You said the books were on the shelf, butthere was _______ there.
       A. no one              B. no                           C. nothing                    D. none
22.   I got caught in the traffic, _______ I wouldget here sooner.
       A. however            B. while                       C. anyway                    D. otherwise
23.   My mother and father enjoyed _______ in thecinema last Sunday. The film brought them back to the happy college life.
A. herself              B. himself             C. themselves                D. oneself
24.   — She’s playing computer games. I can’t believe my eyes!
— Me either. Inever thought she would _______ time in such a way.
     A.count           B. save                C. kill                   D.describe
25.   There must be hundreds of people on thecoach. It seems hopeless for us to _______! Let’s    go home now.
A. get up                  B. get out                         C. get off                         D. get on
26.   — I won’t attend the meeting _______ him, _______ I have too much to dothese days.
— I see.
A. instead; as a result                                 B. insteadof; because
       C. instead; for example                              D. insteadof; in order to
27.  Rabbits will run away quickly if there is_______.
A. dangerous       B. danger                  C. in danger                 D. out ofdanger
28.  Every one of them can take the job, but I justwafile:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.gifnt to know who is _______.
A. the most careful B. more careful             C.the most carefully     D. more carefully
29.   — What are those _______ people screaming for?
— Don’t youknow? Deng Chao and Sun Li are here on the stage(舞台)! Their show is so_______!
A. exciting; excited                       B. exciting;exciting  
C. excited; exciting                             D. excited; excited
30.  A noise was coming from _______, and after awhile a man in black came downstairs and     wentaway in the street.
A. the bedroom over                                  B.the bedroom below
C. the bedroom up                                     D. thebedroom above
31. Would you show meyour room? I heard you _______ a really pretty picture on the wall.
     A.put up         B. put off              C. put out                     D. put in
32.  The world _______ not be ready for me, butready or not, I am here now.
A. may                    B. need              C. should                D.must
33.   There is no way he can make a _______ when heleaves school now, I think.
A. alive            B. living                C.live                 D. lives
34.   — Dad, I can’t stay with Leo any more. He is such a big mouth!
— _______ youare with him, _______ you will like him, dear.
A. Thefile:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.gif more; the longer                  B.The better; the more
C. The less; the better                   D. The longer; the better
35.   — Sorry! We lose again.
— Come on,guys. _______
A. Not at all.   B. You’re welcome.          C. Sorry to hear that.    D. Let’s forget it!

江苏省无锡市南长区2015-2016学年八年级上学期期末考试英语试题.doc
>
/ 15
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共15页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

江苏省无锡市南长区2015-2016学年八年级上学期期末考试英语听力2.wav

70.52 MB, 下载次数: 194, 下载积分: 金钱 -1

售价: 1 金钱  [记录]

江苏省无锡市南长区2015-2016学年八年级上学期期末考试英语听力1.mp3

15.99 MB, 下载次数: 198, 下载积分: 金钱 -1