牛津中小学英语网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

宾语从句专项练习

398105413 发表在 知识梳理及专项训练2016-12-18 09:15 [复制链接]
宾语从句专项练习
宾语从句练习,宾语从句练习题,初中宾语从句练习题,宾语从句的练习,初中宾语从句练习,高中宾语从句练习,中考宾语从句练习题,宾语从句时态练习,高一宾语从句练习,中考宾语从句练习

一、选择填空:
  ( )1. It's so dark. I can't find out _______ it's a boy _______ a girl.
   A.if, and                       B. that, and                       C. either, or                       D. whether, or
  ( )2. Could you tell me if he _______ to Shanghai?
   A.has gone                B. hadgone                       C. went                               D. go
  ( )3. He told me _______ she would catch the early bus.
   A.which                       B. whether                       C. why                               D. that
  ( )4. Mrs. Green asked me _______ I would go with her.
   A.what                       B. which                       C. why                               D. that
  ( )5. I don't know _______ the coat _______ cheap enough.
   A.if, is                       B. where,were               C. that ,was                       D. if, were
  ( )6. Call you tell me why _______ yesterday?
   A.you didn't come        B. did you not come    C.didn't you come                     D. you don't come
  ( )7. He said that they _______ Yunnan.
   A.have been to        B. had gone to               C. have gone to               D. has gone to
  ( )8. Jack isn't sure _______ students there are in his class.
   A.how many                B. what                              C. which                       D. whether
  ( )9. Can you tell me _______ yesterday?
   A.what they do                  B. what they did  C. what do they do          D. what did they do
  ( )10. I want to know _______ his homework yesterday evening.
  A.if he finished      B. whether he had finished  C.had she finished        D. has she finished
  ( )11. Do you know what _______ this time yesterday?
  A.they are doing                   B. are they doing  C. they were doing            D. were they doing
  ( )12. Excuse me, can you tell me _______
   A.why was the train late     B.why the train was late   C. why is the train late              D. why thetrain is late
  ( )13. Do you know where _______ ? Someone is looking for him.
   A.he is                               B. he was               C. is he                       D. was he
  ( )14. He wanted to know how long _______ in hospital.
   A.she is staying       B. she had stayed    C.did she stay               D. she stay
  ( )15. My brother said he _______ going _______ his friend the next day.
   A.was, to meet                 B. wouldgo, has  C.will go, was going to                 D. will go, will
  ( )16. He told me that he _______ to London the next day.
   A.would go                       B. go                       C. went                       D. has gone
  ( )17. He said that light _______ much faster than sound.
   A.traveled                       B. will travel        C. travels               D. is traveling
  ( )18. Our teacher said that the moon _______ around the earth.
   A.turn                               B. turned               C. has turned        D. turns
  ( )19. He said that April _______ the _______ month of a year.
   A.is, third                       B. is, fourth               C. was, fourth        D. was, third

宾语从句专项练习(附有答案).doc
>
/ 6
<
<>
预览已结束,请登录阅读全文。

本文共6页,您只能预览前4页,下载后可全文阅读

最新评论 | 正序浏览
发表于 2017-1-3 15:22:01
专项练习很好,很适合期末复习使用
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册