david 发表于 2005-3-13 12:00:00

[原创]6b-Unit 3教案-----懒散课堂---有待各自自由发挥

Unit 3 Asking the wayTeaching aims:1.                                               phonic: 字母组合OU 在单词中的发音2.                                               words: stops, turn left/right, post office, get on/off, along, street, city, crossing, away,                                                                                                shout, thief, shopping center, middle school, out of, train station, History Museum,                                                                                                                                                                                                                suddenly3.                                               daily express for communication:Go along this street, and then turn right at the third crossing.How far is it from here?It’s about a kilometre away.You can take bus No.5.How many stops are there?How can I get to the shopping center?4.                                               sentence patterns:Can you tell me the way to ….,                please?5.                                               song: Excuse meSkills:1.                能听懂、会说、会读、会拼写单词;2.                能听懂、会说、会读日常交际用语;3.                能听懂、会说、会读、会写句型;4.                了解字母OU在单词中的发音;5.                会唱歌曲Excuse me.Teaching main and difficult points:1.                本单元单词和句琊的正确听、说、读、写;2.                问路常涉及的相关用语及其答语和相关词汇,以及一些地名的表达方法。Teaching plan:Period 1: part B and part C;Period 2: part A; Period 3: part D and part F;Period 4: part E,G,H.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-3-13 17:50:47编辑过]

david 发表于 2005-3-13 12:02:00

Period 1
Teaching aims:Words: turn left/right, get on/off, a primary school, a middle school, a shopping center, a train station, a history museum, a post office.Sentence patterns:Can you tell me the way to …., please?Teaching difficulties:词组history museum 的正确读音和拼写。Teaching steps:Step 1 preparation
师生进行FREE TALK AND GREETING, 并用学习过的日常交际用语进行对话和应答。Step 2 presentation
T: what did you do last Sunday?S: I went to ….T: where is …? Can you tell me the way to …?(同时板书这个句子。)S: ………..T: I see, thank you so much.. I went to a post office last Sunday.(板书该词) please read after me.S: (read-spell-read)T: (出示B部分挂图) Now look at the picture, let’s learn these new words one by one.(教授B部分的单词和词组)Step 3 consolidation
1.分组、分排念拼念单词和词组,重点词组a history museum, a post office, a primary school, a middle school, a train station, a shopping center可发开火车方式进行单个练习,纠正发音。2.结合C部分的挂图和所给句型,教师可先介绍而后请一同学配合问答,进行示范,然后让全体学生进行pairs work, 就B部分的单词和C部分的相关句型进行分组操练。操练时要注意情景和对话的准确,教师应来回巡视,及时进行指导。C部分有两个新的表达方法,在分组操练之前应先进行指出:crossing 十字路口,on your left/right 在你的左/右边Step 4 homework
1.抄写B部分的单词和词组(3+1)2.预习A部分课文。

david 发表于 2005-3-13 12:03:00

Period 2
Teaching aims:1.       learn the whole text;2.       words :stops, along, street, city, crossing, away, 3.daily express: Go along this street, and then turn right at the third crossing.How far is it from here?It’s about a kilometre away.You can take bus No.5.How many stops are there?How can I get to the shopping center? Difficulties:问路的几种不同的表达方法和回答的不同表达方法。Teaching steps:Step 1 free talk and greeting
师生互致问候并以学过的日常交际用语进行对话。Step 2 revision
(出示B部分挂图)T: Where is it?S: It’s a post office.T: (在相应位置板书该词) How about this one?S: ……(以此问答方式复习B部分的单词并板书)T:: Now let’s play a game, “you speak I draw”. Who want have a try?(游戏方法:教师任意给出一个地点,一名学生随意想象到达该地的路线并描述出来,另一名学生则按此描述画出路线图。)Step 3 presentation
T: do you like traveling?S: Yes, we do.T: We know NanJing is a famous city of the world, so many many people from the other countries come here nowdays, todayI want introduce such a person, Mr. Smith, he is from Australia, let’s listen to the tape and see what happened to him. After your listening, you should answer my questions.(听录音一遍)   Q1: Where does Mr Smith want to go?Q2: How can Mr. Smith get to the History Museum?Q3: How many stops are there from here to the museum?Q4: Where is the bus stop?Q5: What’s the way to get to the post office?(学生回答这些问题)T: Now let learn the text sentence by sentence and check our answers.Step 4 consolidation
1.学生听录音跟读课文;2.齐读课文,并纠正发音;3.分组、分排、分角色读课文。4.完成课后有填空练习。(keys: the History Museum, take bus, the cinema, second, the city post office, take bus, the History Museum)Step 5 homework:1.熟读并背诵课文;2.抄写课文并翻译;

david 发表于 2005-3-13 12:04:00

Period 3
Teaching aims:1,复习课文和单词;2,结合D和E部分课堂进行口头操练。Difficulties:充分利用课本上的地图进行表演,鼓动学生们个个开口,人人练习。Teaching steps:Step 1 greeting and free talk师生互致问候并进行日常交际用语对话。Step2 revision
1.分组进行拼写单词比赛,2.开火车朗读课文,一人一句。3.齐读课文,要求尝试背诵。Step 3 part D and F
1,要求学生自行阅读D部分的对话并进行口译;2,F部分的练习是重点课前教师准备好28页地图上出现的所有地点名称的卡片,然后抽出二张,要求学生按照地图说出从一地点到另一地点的路线,鼓动学生说出多条路线.在学生练习前,教师应先进行示范,在学生练习过程中要及时指出错误的表达方法并加以纠正.Step 4 home work
编写C部分对话。

david 发表于 2005-3-13 12:05:00

Period 4
Teaching aims:1.课堂完成E、G、H部分;2.课堂完成练习册的听力练习Difficulties:进一步指导学生的听力题解题能力。Teaching steps:Step 1 greeting and free talk
师生互致问候并进行日常交际用语对话。Step 2 part E
让学生先自行阅读此短文,并找出不会的单词和词组,在教授学习过这些生词之后听短文录音并完成文后练习.Book about animals关于动物的书      follow跟着         along the street沿着大街      begin to run 开始跑                  get something back得回,找回keys:a2,b4,c6,d3,e5,f1,Step 3 part G板书单词blouse, house, mouse, out,教授字母ou的发音/au/,接下来听录音并跟读,可将此部分中的句子当做来练习,增加趣味性。另外可鼓励学生找出其他例词,如trousers, shout,等。Step 4 part H
在欣赏歌曲的基础上尝试演唱歌曲。Step 5 listening exercises
在做听力练习前要求学生认真读图和所提供的文字信息,并进一步指导做题技巧,如淘汰法、放弃法等等。Keys to E1:a6b4c2d5e1f3Keys to E2:1ci,2bii,3dv,4eiv,5aiiiStep 5 homework完成练习册

david 发表于 2005-3-13 12:06:00

Period 5-7
Test and exercises
复习和巩固6B U3的词语和句型及相关语法(词形变化、句型结构等)一翻译词组1.向左转2.上公共汽车3.沿着街走4.去邮局5.在第二个路口6.在右边7.The city library8.In front of 9.Every ten year 10on holiday二情景选话(   )1,你想向别人问路,可以说:A I’m sorry.B Can I help you?C Excuse me.(   )2,你是外地游客,想去玄武湖公园,可以这样问:A ,Where is XuanWu Lake?B,How can I get to XuanWu Lake?C,Would you like to show me the way to XuanWu Lake?(   )3,别人向你打听去江苏展览馆怎么走,你可以回答:A, You can take a bus.B, It’s near XuanWu Lake.C,Sorry, I don’t know.(   )4,你告诉别人你弟弟跑得比你快你可以说:A, I run faster than my brother.B,I can’t run as fast as my brother.C,My brother runs faster than me.三找出发音不同的单词(    )1 A blouse    B trousers    C you       D house(      ) 2 A young    B but      C worry   D out(   ) 3 A what      B water      C ball       D morning(   ) 4 A theater   B there       C thanks    D anything(   ) 5 A work      B early       C teacher    D turn(   ) 6 A thing      B long       C English    D orange(   )7 A jeans      B bikes       C boys       D girls(   ) 8 A how       B yellow   C window    D know四选择填空(   )1.My father is       holiday       HongKong.         A on/on      B in/on   C on/in(      ) 2.How   is Hong Xing Park from here?         A long       B many   C far(      ) 3.          , where is the No. 2 Hospital?         A Excuse me   B I’m sorry   C Thank you(      ) 4. Can you tell   the way to the airport?         A he      B him       C his(      ) 5. Look, the policemen are catching those two          .         A thief       B thieves    C thiefs(      ) 6. I want to buy    interesting book         my little sister.      A a/for      B an/with    C an/for(       ) 7. Take a taxi, you’ll get there      .         A earlier       B fast         C slowly(       ) 8. I want to         to the library. How can I         there?         A go/get to      B go/get      C get/go五连词成句1.       along, then, at, turn , the , crossing, go, street, the, left, and, second,(.)2.       it, far, from, how, is, school, the (?)3.       take, you, No. 7, get, bus, to, can, there(.)4.       from, how, here, stops, there, many, are(?)5.       to, post office, I , how, get, can, the (?)6.       show, would , way, to, you, the ,get, like , me there, to(?)六写作Miss Annie Brown来自英国,她正在南京渡假。今天她来到了山西路,接下来她打算去中山陵,可是她不知道该怎么去那里,怎么样才是最近的路。你能告诉她从山西路到中山陵的路线吗?有几种走法?哪一条最方便?请你写下你的路线说明。

kevinzou 发表于 2005-3-13 19:48:00

感谢分享~

playboy158 发表于 2005-3-13 20:24:00

感谢分享~

xiaolu 发表于 2005-3-13 21:25:00

谢谢!解我燃眉之急呀。我们要检查备课。要求提前几课时。非常感谢呀!

蓝色眼睛 发表于 2005-3-13 21:54:00

Unit 3 归纳

谢谢楼主!
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: [原创]6b-Unit 3教案-----懒散课堂---有待各自自由发挥