Cara12345 发表于 2021-4-20 10:28:23

校级赛课-第一课时Story time课件和教案(含

Unit 4 Drawing in the park 教案一、 教学目标1. 能听懂、会说、会读单词:draw, picture, park, flower, boat, river, hill, easy, difficult. 2. 能听懂、会读、会说日常交际用语:Good idea! Sure, it’s easy. It’s difficult, but I can try.3. 能初步用以下句型 What can you see? I can see …来对看到的事物进行交流;初步用句型Can you …? 询问交流会做的事。4.能用正确的语音语调朗读课文,并尝试表演5.学生能从中学到“无论我们有多难,我们都应该试一试”二、 教学重点1. 能听懂、会说、会读单词:draw, picture, park, flower, boat, river, hill, lake, easy, difficult. 2. 能听懂、会读、会说日常交际用语:Good idea! Sure, it’s easy. It’s difficult, but I can try.3. 能正确理解朗读课文内容。三、 教学难点能够较准确的朗读课文并在教师的指导下表演。四、 教学过程Step 1. Warm up1. GreetingT:Good afternoon,class. Do you know “What day is it today”? Can you spell it?2. Let’s chantT:First,let’s listen to a chant...Now,let’s do together....T:From this chant,what can you see ?S1:I can see a birdS2:.....   S3:.......T:Great! Look around our class,what can you see?S1:.....   S2:.......    S3:.....Step2. Presentation1. Look and sayT:Good! Look at this picture,what can you see?(讲解单词发音,并做板书I can see...)S1:.....   S2:.......    S3:.....T:Can you guess “Where is it”?Ss:It’s a park. (注意park发音,并带读)T:What a nice park!I can run in the park.What can you do in the park?S1:.....T:Good idea!(讲解Good idea的用法,让学生继续分享可以做的事)T:I like drawing. Do you like drawing ?Let’s draw in the park!(引出标题)2. Watch and answerWho are they in the park?What are they doing? A.Singing in the park B.Playing in the park C.Drawing in the park3.Listen and circleWhat can Tim draw in the park?T:Tim can draw,so do I,I can draw a tree,can you draw?(请学生上来画一画)3. Read and judgeCan Tim draw them well? How do you know?(讲解easy和difficult)Step3.Read and act1. Read after tape2. Try to actStep4. Consolidation1.Ask and sayT:(呈现动物园图片)What can you see in this picture? Can you draw it? Look!Mike and Tim come to the zoo,they want draw in the zoo,can you help them to make the dialogue? What can you see in the zoo?Can you see...?Can you draw it/them?Oh,It’s easy.I’ll show you.It’s difficult,but I can try.2.For us, whatever it is difficult,we should have a try! Homework1. Read and imitate the story after the tape.2. Introduce your picture to your classmate and parentsBlackboard designUnit4 Drawing in the parkI can see      a tree                            some flowersI can draw   a river             a boat What can you see in the zoo?Can you see...?Can you draw it/them?Oh,It’s easy.I’ll show you.It’s difficult,but I can try.

城市一小角 发表于 2024-3-27 09:06:59

这课件太简单了
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 校级赛课-第一课时Story time课件和教案(含