lei070325 发表于 2020-1-16 17:04:47

第一单元超详细知识点,全部自编,下载即可使用!

8B讲义 Unit 1-2                                                                            3.10上节课知识点回顾1. used to do sth过去常常做某事/ used to be过去是/ there used to be曾经有be/ get used to sth./ doing sth. 习惯于(做)某事2. marry sb和某人结婚(短)get married to sb. 和某人结婚(短)-----长have been married(how long, for, since)get married 结婚    marriage n婚姻3. alone/ lonely1) alone adj独自的;She is alone at home. adv 独自 =by oneself =on one’s own    He lives alone.2) lonely adj. 孤独的,偏僻的feel lonely,a lonely village4. over1) 超过= more than             2) 结束 be over = end3) 在…期间 over the years(现在完成时),over/in/during the past few years(完成时)4) 在…正上方5. pastfile:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps1F9D.tmp.png1) adj.过去的   2) n.过去   in the past 在过去(过去时)            in the past+ 时间(完成时)3) 介词 经过 walk/ go past …=pass   经过…,走过…6. realize1) 意识到   2) 实现 realize one’s dream 实现某人的理想             I will realize my dream.= My dream will come true.7 time短语at the same time/ in time/ on time/ at a time/ from time to time=at times=sometimes /for the first time/all the time/ at one time /by the time(完成时)8 现在完成时结构:标志词:already, just, yet,    in/over/during the past few years,so far=up to now, recently, before以前(句尾),       ever, never, once,   for, since, how long用法1:过去的动作对现在有影响
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 第一单元超详细知识点,全部自编,下载即可使用!