allen2019 发表于 2020-1-9 11:33:43

Fashion 学案

Fashion学生姓名_______________    家长签名___________________【学习目标】:1. 使用适当的语言描述自己的需要。   2. 从对话中了解关于购物的信息。【课前热身】:一 . 大声朗读下列单词和词组,并在课文中划下来并背诵。1.女士,夫人n.lady (复数ladies)2.先生n.gentleman (复数gentlemen)3.风格,样式style4.运动鞋n.trainer5.舒适的,使人舒服的adj.comfortable (反义词不舒适的uncomfortable)6.受喜爱的,受欢迎的adj.popular   7.在…..中,在三者或以上中分配或选择prep.among 8.紫色的adj. purple9.灰色的adj. grey 10.衣着讲究的,精干的adj. smart 11.酷的,绝妙的adj. cool12.棉,棉织物n. cotton (不可数) 13.围巾n. scarf (复数scarves) 14.两个(都)pron.both 15.牛仔裤(复数)jeans   16.丝,丝绸n. silk(不可数)17.羊毛,羊绒n. wool(不可数)18.靴子n. boot(复数)boots19.女士们,先生们 ladies and gentlemen20.欢迎来到我们的时尚表演Welcome to our fashion show 21.七年级一班 Class1,Grade722.打算做某事 be going to do sth.23.向某人展示某物(2种)show sb. sth.= show sth. to sb. 24.不同风格的衣服different styles of clothes25.运动服 sports clothes26.一双运动鞋 a pair of trainers   27.轻便舒适 be light and comfortable28.在年轻人中间受欢迎 be popular among young people   29.西蒙来了. Here comes Simon30.穿着一件紫色的衬衫 wear a purple shirt       31.一条灰色的裤子. a pair of grey trousers32.红灰相间的领带 red and grey tie   33.看起来精干look smart    34.看起来酷 look cool35.一件黄色的棉质女式衬衫 a yellow cotton blouse   36.一条蓝色的围巾 a blue scarf37.他们中的两个人both of them 38.蓝色的牛仔裤 blue jeans39.一件红色的丝质女式衬衫 a red silk blouse40.一条黑色的羊毛短裙 a black wool skirt41.一双红色的靴子 a pair of red boots42.看起来现代并且漂亮 look modern and beautiful   .43….和…都,不仅…而且…both…and…44.今天的表演到此结束 That’s all for today’s show   45.由…制成 be made of …二.请预习课文,完成书本练习P95,96页(B1,B2,B3)通过预习你还存在什么疑问?____________________________________________________【学海拾贝】:读课文,回答问题。1. What is Millie wearing?________________________________________________.2. Who is wearing a red and grey tie?_______________________________________________.3. What is Simon wearing?_____________________________________________.4. Who looks cool?_____________________________________________.5. What is Amy wearing?________________________________________________.6. What is Daniel wearing?_____________________________________________.7. What do young people really like wearing?_______________________________________________.8. What is Sandy wearing? _________________________________.9. What does Sandy look like? ________________________________【堂清巩固】一.词汇 1.B_________ Li Ping and his friend are good students.2.You look c__________ in red. 3.Look! Some parents are sitting a___________ the students. What are they doing?4.I like the car with ____________(舒适的)seats.5.Who is the boy? He is so ____________ (聪明的).6.Different people like different ______________ (款式) of clothes.7.What are the ___________ (围巾) made of? Are they made of silk?8.Simon looks ___________ (精干的) in his red and grey tie.9.I don’t like the ___________ (领带) here. They don’t match my suit at all.10.The ___________ (衬衫) matches her skirt well.二.动词填空。1. They are thinking about ___________ (visit) England now.2. She often practises ___________ (play) the piano after school.3. The blouse is too large for me ___________ (wear). Do you have a smaller one?4. I _____________ (listen) to the radio now. 5. It’s late. Why not go to bed? I ____________ (wait) for Jenny?三.单项选择。(      ) 1.The coat is made ____ wool.A. fromB. inC. ofD. by(      ) 2.That’s _______ for this class. Thank you.A. all   B. both   C. all rightD. right(      ) 3.There is a factory ________ the farm and the hospital. A. among    B. in the front of    C. between    D. of(      )4.The teacher is ____ his photos to us.A. show   B. showingC. shows   D. is show(      )5.Among the trees _______ an old bike.   A. is   B. are   C. has   D. with(      )6.Hobo doesn’t know _____. A. when to doB. what to doC. how to doD. where to do(      )7.There are some flowers on _____ sides of the road.   A. eachB. everyC. bothD. all(      )8.Who are you waiting _____ the bus stop?   A. for atB. forC. atD. for on 四.阅读理解。There is going to be a fashion show to raise money for the Project Hope (希望工程) this evening. Some of my classmates are going to model (穿戴展示) clothes from the 1980s to the 1990s. Wang Yang is going to wear a red shirt with a blue tie. Zhang Hai is going to wear a black and white wool skirt that belongs to (属于) her aunt. Lin Fang is going to wear a purple cotton T-shirt. Are you going to come to our fashion show and donate(捐献) some money to the poor children in China? Please come here as quickly as possible.(      ) 1.The fashion show is to raise money for _____________.A. Project Hope   B. animals   C. the poor children of Aisa.(亚洲)D. the old people(      )2.Wang Yong is going to ________.   A. wear a red shirt with a green tie.      B. wear a blue T-shirt with a red tieC. wear a red shirt with a blue tie      D. wear a blue T-shirt with a white one(      )3.Li Mei is going to wear _______ skirt.A. her mother’s   B. her aunt’s   C. her sister’s    D. her classmate’s(      )4.Lin Fang is going to wear to _________.A. brown silk shirt   B. purple cotton T-shirtC. yellow cotton T-shirtD. a white woolen shirt(      )5.The clothes at the show fashion are from __________    A. the 1980s to the 1990sfile:///C:\Users\Bee\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml1208\wps1.pngB. the 1970s to the 1980s   C. the 1960s to the 1970s    D. the 1990s to the 2000s
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Fashion 学案