allen2019 发表于 2020-1-8 23:36:46

Unit7 shopping

Unit7 shopping1.knowledge objective.①The words:note   bus stop   restaurant   top②Learn to make notes before writing. 2. capability goal Using the knowledge of this unit ,descible a shopping mall.教学重点:The method of descibling a shopping mall教学难点:The method of descibling a shopping mallStep1 free talk T:National Day is coming and we will have a long holiday.Can you tell me what do you want to do ? where do you want to go?Step2 presentation1. T:I like shopping.Ilike go to clothes shops and shoe shops to buy beautiful clothes and shoes.I am crazyabout shopping.Sometimes I shop from morning to afternoon. So I often write a note and put it on the table.When my family seethe note,they will know where I am.show a picture.teach the new word:note.make a sentence:We should make notes in class.Ask: Can you make more sentence?Students make sentences.2. show a picture of threegirls and ask:Can you guess what do they like?and where will they go in the holiday? Write:go shoppingclothes shops and shoe shops. A picture of a fat boy.and write:eat restaurant.teach the new word: restaurant.A picture of a boy like the spideman.and write:watch moviescinema.Ask:Do you like spideman?Why? teach the new word:top3.T:They are friends and they want to spend the holiday together but their hobbies are differe.so they can’t decide where to go.Can you give them an advice?Where can they go?presente “shopping mall” .Show a picture and say:there are many floors of shops in the shopping mall.show:many floors of shopsdents answer the questions freely.Step3Read and Complete1.T: Today let’s go shopping inSunshine shopping mall, first let’s e read Millie’s writing notes on page 87 and think about the questions.① Where is the shopping mall?② How many floors of shops are there in the mall?③ Can people buy any books there?④ Can people buy clothes there?⑤ Where are the restaurants?⑥ What food can people eat there?⑦ Where’s Millie’s favourite place?2.Answer the questions and check the answers.3.Now let’s help Millie complete her article.then ask a student check the answers of the whole article.4.Read the article.Step4writing1. Form Millie’s article,we know how to write a guide.now please tell me How many parts are there in this article ? What are the three parts?Answer:Part One is about where the shopping mall is.         Part Two introduces what’s on each floor.          Part Three tells us it’s a good place to go.You should divide the in formation you get ioto diffrernt parts.Each part can be a paragraph.2. Group work. What can you see in Star Shopping Mall? Please work in groups of four to talk about Star Shopping Mall according to the picture. Each student describes one floor and introduces it to the others..3.Write an article about Star Shopping Mall or your favourite shopping mall.4. After writing students exchange the articles and check each other and show thecode of points5. show some good articles to the whole classHomework.1. Read the article on page 87.2. Write an article about a Shopping Mall.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Unit7 shopping