晴天娃娃1993 发表于 2019-11-30 09:51:50

2019–2020学年上学期9A Unit6 单元提优卷,有答案

一、单项填空(每小题1分,共10分)(    )1."Sing! China" is a     music programme covered     every Friday.      A. week's;live                         B. week's;lively      C. weekly; lively                     D. weekly;live(    )2. When they finally sent the boy to the hospital, he was found        already.How sad       it was!      A. died             B. death         C. dead          D. dying(    )3. If your homework        on time,you can watch the Asian Cup football matches.      A. is done          B. will do          C. will be done    D. has done(    )4.一Let's go to the park if it        tomorrow.       一But nobody knows if it        tomorrow.      A. doesn't rain;will rain      B. doesn't rain;rains      C. won't rain; rains      D. won't rain;will rain(    )5.一This history book is of great value.       一Exactly. However,        can be enjoyed from it        you have a deep          understanding of it.      A. something; until                  B. few;till      C. nothing;unless                     D. little;since(    )6.一Can I go to the concert with you tomorrow, Mum?       一Of course,if all your homework        by noon.      A. is done                           B. will be done      C. has done                        D. does(    )7. In our school library there        a number of books on science,and in these years the       number of them        growing larger and larger.      A. are;is            B. is;are          C. have; are         D. has; is(    )8. You could hardly imagine        amazing the Great Wall was        you saw it      with your own eyes.      A. how;unless                        B. what;unless      C. how;if                              D. what;until(    )9.—What will you do with these old computers?       —We will have to use them unless new ones        .      A. buy                              B. will buy      C. will be bought                     D. are bought(    )10.一Please ask your father if he        time to talk with me tomorrow.      一OK. I will let him call you if he        time.      A. will have; will have      B. has;will have      C. will have;has      D. has; has二、完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)    One place that is very important in my life is my grandmother's house. She 11 in a small village in the south of the country. I go there every summer,to visit my grandmother, 12 the city and relax.    The village is just a group of white houses on a hillside with some shops,and it's 13 peaceful.    One reason why I like it is because it's a beautiful place.My grandmother has a lovely garden and we always sit 14 the trees,drinking sweet tea and chatting. It's so pleasant. But the main reason why this place is so important to me is 15 . She is so kind to me,and wonderful to talk to . Also,she's a great cook and the meals she prepares are simple 16 so fresh and...rich?No,no,I mean tasty. And she's always giving me eh...What do you call 17 ?一small plates of food during the day,so I always return home feeling calm and refreshed... and 18 !    I wouldn't like 19 there,though. I prefer living in the city. I'm a city person. I 20 live in a small village where everybody knows each other. I'd rather live in a busy,exciting place. But I really love visiting the villages for holiday.(    )11.A. lived          B. will live         C. lives          D. was living(    )12. A. get up         B. get away from      C. get to         D. get ready for(    )13. A. really          B. quietly         C. only          D. hardly(    )14. A. in             B. over             C. on            D. under(    )15. A. local people                        B. my friend      C. my grandmother                     D. the teacher(    )16. A. or            B. and             C. so             D. but(    )17. A. him             B. me             C. them         D. us(    )18. A. fat            B. ugly            C. big             D. lazy(    )19. A. living         B. to live         C. loving         D. to love(    )20. A. don't have to   B. couldn't          C. would         D. should

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2019–2020学年上学期9A Unit6 单元提优卷,有答案