zhoujuhong 发表于 2019-10-24 15:41:26

5A-Unit4-精编练习(易错题精选)

5A-Unit4-精编练习(易错题精选)   一.选择(   )1.【易错】Do you like cooking, Helen? ___. A. Yes, she doesB. No, I do    C. No, I don’t(   )2.【易错】--___ your uncle have a car? --Yes, he ___. A. Do, does   B. Does, does   C. Is, is(   )3.Do you have _______ hobbies?   B:Yes, l do.      A.some   B.a   C.any(   )4.Su Hai and Su Yang like growing flowers?—Yes. They have the same hobby. A. DoB. DoesC. Are(   )5.--    your father     running? --Yes,he does.   A.Does;like    B. Do;like   C. Does;likes      (   )6.My friend ______ animal friend.      A. has an      B. has a              C. have an(   )7.【易错】A: What can Helen do? B: ____. A. I can runB. She can swim very well.C. He can skate.(   )8.Kate is good at _____.   A.football      B.play football   C.play(   )9.【易错】       your brother good at Maths? A.Does      B.Are      C. Is (   )10.Su Yang and Su Hai _____ like swimming.      A.all      B.both      C.too(   )11.They have lots of _____.         A.hobby   B.hobbies   C.hobbys二.填入适当的词1. I(宾格)    2.them(主格)       3.their(同音词)    4.foot (复数)    2.5.story(复数)         6.hobby(复数)   7.good(副词)     3. 8.a lot of(同义词)       9.take(现在分词)       10.she(宾格)        4. 11.dance(三单)          12.Mrs. Green likes________ (swim) and________ (skate).13.【★易错】--Do you like ________(panda)?--Yes,they’re cute.14.Do you like       (horse)?   15. ______(do) the boys like _________ (skate)?16.What ______(do) your friend like________(do)?17.Tom ______(like)______(read)_____(story) very much.18.My mother’s       (hobby) are reading and writing.19.What lessons _______ (do) they have on Monday morning? 20.What        (do) Miss Li like        (do)?She     (like)     (read). 21.My father_____________(do not)like watching cartoons.22.I like swimming and Lily       (like) swimming too.23.A swing is between the _____________ (tree).    24.Mary can_______(skate)very well.25.【易错】What can you _____(do/doing)? I can _____ ,I like _____ (skate/skating).26.He can______(play) tennis_____(good).27.Mr Green is good at       (play) the guitar.28.Let’s go ____________(run) this afternoon.      29.He has a lot of________(book).三.翻译1.你朋友们的业余爱好                       2. 溜冰溜得好             3.足球踢得好             4.和我的哥哥一起看电影                         5.又冷又湿             6.唱歌跳舞             7.看故事              8.擅长踢足球                9.看电影              10.【易错】我的爱好是踢足球。My        is              .11.Mike and Nancy ____________(都)like playing tennis.12.你的妹妹喜欢做什么?她喜欢看卡通。她还喜欢画画。What                                 ? She         cartoons. She                     .13.【易错】你的爱好是什么?我的爱好是制作卡片。What is your        ?            is        cards.14.她的爸爸喜欢画画,他还擅长踢足球。Her father             pictures, and he is also      at       football.15.【易错】我们是双胞胎,我爱跳舞,但她爱游泳。We are       . I like       ,but she      swimming.16.【易错】王兵的妈妈喜欢写故事。Wang Bing’s mother                      .17.我的弟弟有很多书。他喜欢阅读。My brother        a              books. He               .【易错】你擅长弹钢琴吗? Are you                            ?18. 苏海和苏阳都喜欢游泳,但是我们不喜欢。Su Hai and Su Yang                     , but              .19.他们还喜欢看故事书。 They        reading stories        .20.让我们去跳舞吧。 Let’s               . 【跳舞dance】四.连词成句,注意句子字母大小写和标点1.do,doing,you,what,like(?)                                                                              2.Tom,what,like,does,doing(?)                                                                           3.how,fingers,many,does,cat,a,have(?)                                                                  4.can,I,well,dance(.)                                                                                             5.also,he,tennis,table,likes(.)                                                                                    五.句型转换1.【易错】I like watching films.(划线)_______ _______ you like________?2.Lily likes playing the piano.(对划线部分提问)_______ ________ Lily_______ ________? 3.My hobby is reading.(改同义句)I ______ ________.4.We like reading. (对画线部分提问)                                                                  5.I like reading stories. (改为否定句)                                                                  6.【易错】My little sister _______ (not) like going climbing. She _______(like)going boating. 7.She likes making cards.(一般,肯定回答) ______ she ______________cards?Yes, she_______.8.He has a lot of books.(对划线部分提问)                                                                   9.We like going shopping after school. (一般疑问句)                                                          10.【易错】Does Liu Tao like playing basketball?(改为陈述句)                                            11.【易错】Parrots can talk and fly. (划线)__________ can parrots ________?                                                 12.【易错】The boy can make a model boat. (画线)                                               

jiangman33 发表于 2019-10-26 16:16:49

正好想找第四单元的练习,感谢{:1_30:}

sweetapple 发表于 2021-12-29 16:13:28

内容非常丰富,而且都是易错题。

sweetapple 发表于 2021-12-29 16:15:03

题型非常丰富,聚焦学生易错题,很实用。

hejianjun198202 发表于 2022-10-21 11:00:43

题型很好,让学生练习很有针对性
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 5A-Unit4-精编练习(易错题精选)