晴天娃娃1993 发表于 2019-10-23 15:28:57

U1-U4语法过关,涵盖重点考点

6AU1-U4语法过关试卷                               (基本涵盖前四单元重点考点)班级__________________姓名___________________成绩________________一、选择填空。(18%)(   ) 1.Mr Smith     swimming every weekends. But he     do it last week.A. goes, didn’t       B. goes to, didn’t       C. went, didn’t (   ) 2.I called you, but you _______ at home.   A. wasn’t            B. didn’t            C. weren’t(   ) 3. We could not_________.A. swim                           B. swims                           C. swam(   ) 4. ---I’m thirsty. Do you have _______ drinks? --- Yes. What about ____ orange juice?             A. some, any   B. any, an              C. any, some (   ) 5.What ______?         ——He______ his model plane.A. happens, losts      B. happened, losted    C. happened, lost(   ) 6. The weather became         .A .rainy                           B. rain                                   C. rains    (   ) 7. Were there______ black______ in the sky? A. some, cloudy       B. any, clouds          C. some, clouds    (   ) 8.Does it often        in spring in Suzhou? A. rains                       B. rain                              C. rainy(   ) 9.Two years ago, I       nine years old. And you        twenty.A. was, were                    B. was, was                   C. were, were    (   ) 10. There is a lot of ________ here.   A. rainy                               B. rain                                  C. rains(   ) 11. I called _________, but he wasn’t at home.   A. you                                   B. he                                   C. him(   ) 12. ______he have any hobbies? Yes, he liked ______ the piano.A. Does, playing       B. Did, playing          C. Does, plays   (   ) 13. My brother and uncle____ many books. My sister______ a mobile phone.         A. has; have               B. have; has                            C .have; had    (   ) 14. He ______ to a party last year.      A. wasn’t go                      B. didn’t went                    C. didn’t go(   ) 15. There ______ some milk in the bottle this morning.      A. was                                B. were                                C. is(   ) 16. Nancy likes _____ with her friends at the weekends.      A. going swim                B. go swimming                C. going swimming(   ) 17. --Did your sister watch a film yesterday evening?--Yes, ______.      A. I did                                B. she didn’t                        C. she did(   ) 18. Yang Ling _____ an English lesson now.A. had                           B. has                                        C. is having二、用单词的适当形式填空。(26%)1. Tina could _________ (ride) a bike when she _________ (be) ten years old.2. My mum _______ (buy) things from shops 20 years ago. Now she _____ (buy) on the Internet.3. The old man ______________ (not bring) _________ (some) bread for lunch yesterday.4. Mike _________ (come) to school at eight this morning.5. We _________ (cannot) hold onto it. It went away.6. We _________ (make) a new model ship last week.7. Would you like ______________ (sing) a song for __________ (I)?8. Bobby _______ (wear) a paper T-shirt last weekend.9. Where did you _______ (go) for the holiday?10. I wanted ___________ (give) you the fish.11. There __________ (be) a lot of water on the playground last night.12. Miss Fox looks at Bobby and _________ (get) angry.13. Look! Sam _____________ (look) out of the window.14. The British ____________ (invent) the train.15. My mother is a good teacher. She _________ (work) hard every day.16. Yesterday there ___________ (be) heavy rain.17. Where _________ Liu Tao’s aunt __________ (live)? She lives in Shanghai.18 Why __________ Mike call Liu Tao yesterday?19. The lion was angry. He ___________ (shout) at the old man.20. Listen! The girls _____________ (sing) in the classroom.21. She ___________ (wait) for her friends at the bus stop now. 三、按要求改写句子,每空一词。(56%)1. He is catching a butterfly now.(用yesterday 改写)He ________ a butterfly ___________.2. Tim did housework the day before yesterday, (改为否定句)Tim ________ ________ housework the day before yesterday.3. It is sunny today.(划线部分提问)_________ is the _________ _________ today?4. Su Hai went to the park last week.(划线部分提问)_______ ______ Su Hai _________ last week?5. I was at home last Sunday.(改为一般疑问句,否定回答)__________ _________ at home last Sunday? No, I ___________.6. We ate some bread for lunch.(改为现在进行时)We ______ _______ some bread for lunch.7. They went to Beijing last year.(划线部分提问)__________ __________ they _________ last year?8. They played football this morning.(改为一般疑问句,否定回答)__________ they __________ football this morning? No, they ___________.9. We saw some ants on the bread.(改为否定句)We _______ ________ ________ ants on the bread.10. It was great fun.(改为感叹句) _________ _________ _________!11. The cowboy is very cool.(改为感叹句)__________ _________ the cowboy is!12. Show me your bike.(改为同义句)Show ___________ ___________ to ___________.13. He looks sad.(改为一般疑问句,肯定回答)_________ he ________ sad? Yes, he __________.14. Mike flew kites in the sky.(改为否定句)Mike _______ _______ kites in the sky.15. Jimmy and Sam wash hands before dinner.(划线部分提问)__________ _________ hands before dinner?16. They walk to school on Monday. (划线部分提问)_________ _________ they _________ to school?17. He could draw the hill. (划线部分提问)What ________ he ________?18. Did your father go to see a film last night?(改为肯定句)________ father ________ to ________a film last night.19. My summer holiday was great. (对划线部分提问)
_________ ___________ __________ summer holiday?20. We often wash clothes at weekends.(主语改成my mother)My mother often _________ __________ at weekends.21. I went to school on foot this morning.(改成同义句)I _________ _________ _________ this morning.22. They watched some interesting films before.(改成单数)They watched _________ interesting __________ before.

宝贝唐昊 发表于 2019-11-11 21:00:08

钱付了,没能下载的下来

卜算子 发表于 2019-11-15 14:15:09

学习学习,查漏补缺

he_ys 发表于 2020-11-2 16:17:34

2金钱付了,没有权限下载,郁闷

he_ys 发表于 2020-11-2 16:18:38

下载学习,打印中,让孩子巩固知识

vivian19850906 发表于 2021-8-20 17:50:23

心塞,钱扣了没下载权限,骗子骗子{:2_52:}
页: [1]
查看完整版本: U1-U4语法过关,涵盖重点考点