jiqin1977 发表于 2019-6-5 08:44:06

Unit1 Story time

丹阳市实验学校(小学部)集体备课表(课时教学)
备课组 三 英周次2时间2.28上课人季琴
课题Unit1 Story time研究主题课堂教学
Teaching aims: 1、能听懂,会读,会说词汇:door, window, sorry, Mr, comein, open the…,close the… 2. 能使用交际用语Open/close the…;Come in,please. I’m sorry.3. 能听懂,会读,会表演Story time。4. 会跟读歌谣Open the window。Teaching difficulties:1.       单词blackboard,stand up, sit down等的正确发音。2.       通过本课的学习,学生能够表演这篇课文。Teaching preparation: PPT, WB二、教学过程:Step 1 Warm up(5mins)T: today we will learn unit1 In class.(出示课题板书Unit1 In class.)Follow me. /a//a/ class. Let’s begin our class. Class begins!S1:Stand up!T: Goodmorning, boys and girls.SS:Good morning, Miss Wu.T: Sitdown , please. Step2Presentation and practice(15mins)1. Enjoy a demoT:Let’s enjoy a song demo and do the actionwith it. Are you ready? GO!T: Welldone.Let’s read. “ Stand up.                        Sit down, please.”Payattention to the liaison.Whatelse did I say?S1:Goodmorning, class.T: Verygood. Let’s do a group work. 2. Group work: 一人扮演老师,另外成员扮演学生。 T: Now,let’s do a group work. Four studentsin a group. One student acts as a teacher, the other act as students. Begin!T: Time is up. Which group wants to show us? Yourgroup , please!T: Very good! I think you are a good teacher. 3. Teach close/open/door/window/blackboard(1) T: Oh,listen! It’s winter now . The wind is blowing ‘Hoo, hoo’. It’svery cold outside. I’m cold . Can you close the door for me?(learn:close) 出示板书closeT:Thank you very much. Let’s learn close. Read after the tape. close (2) T: It’s toocold . Let’s do some exercise. Jump 20 times. Jump 20 times quickly. (调节跳跃的节奏,以来调节课堂气氛) Ifeel a little hot. Who can help me open the window?(3) T: Can youopen the window for me? (learn: open)出示板书(4)T: Look at the blackboard. Wehave learnt two sentence patterns. They are open… close…What isa blackboard?Teachblackboard. Little train.T: Whatdoes please mean? If you say please after you say stand up or sit down, you’llbe very polite. Understand? (5) Say the chantT: Let’s say achant.Door ,door, open the door.Door, door, close the door.T: Can you makea new chant?Open , open, open the …close, close, close the …T: Let’s say arhyme together. 4.Game time(1) I say, you do.
T: Let’s play a game. I say, you do.(Choose 1-4students to do the action asthe teacher says.)T: Well done!This time, I will make it harder. Boys and girls, please listen to mecarefully and do the action as I say. Are you ready?T: Stand up!/Sit down!/ Close your eyes!/ Open your eyes!/ Close your book!/ Open yourbook!(2) You say, I do.T: Now, it’syour turn to give me orders. Please use the sentence pattern open.../close...These picturesmay give you some help.(Students givethe order and the teacher do as it.) 5.Story time(1)T: Oh, I’m alittle tired. Do you want to know what happened in our friends’ class? Let’senjoy a story and then answer two questions.Q1: Wherearethey ? 他们在哪里?   Q2: Who is late?谁迟到了? (3) T: Let’s learn the story. Who is the newteacher?S1: Mr Green.T:Who isn’t in class?S1: Mike.(4) Teach: sorry/comeSorry 发音与hot/dog/not 类似Come 发音与 brother/mother 类似(5) Read and judge(      )1. The students(学生) are all(都)in class.(      )2. Mike is late(迟到) for class.(      )3. Liu Tao opens the window.(      )4. Wang Bing closes the window.Step3 Consolidation1.ReadingtimeStudentsread after the tape.2. Retell the story.3. Show timeFourstudents in a group to act the story.SStep 4 Homework(1mins)1.Listen to the tape three times and read afterit.2.Retell the story with your partner.板书:Unit1    In classOpen      doortheClose       window.I’m sorry, Mr Green.Come in, please.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Unit1 Story time