李洁_d47Rm 发表于 2018-11-26 12:23:37

Unit6 单元练习,已排版好,正反面,可做回家作业

Unit 6 keep our city clean班级____ 姓名_______ 学号_____ 家长签字____________ 一、单项选择。(  )1. What _________ our school clean?         A. to make                              B. makes                          C. making(  )2. What can we do _________ study well?         A. to                      B. for                       C. in(  )3. ---________ you walk to school today?       ---No, I can’t.         A. Could                    B. Can                    C. Do(  )4. There_____ rubbish in the water and the fish ______dead.         A. is; are                         B. are; is                       C. am; is(  )5. Trees in the garden _______ green in spring.         A. become                 B. became                    C. becomes(  )6. Bobby ________ a banana skin __________ the ground.          A. throws; on                            B. throws; in                           C. throw; at(  )7. _______ your classroom dirty?         A. Do                             B. Is                        C. Does(  )8. You _______ do that! We ______ put the rubbish _____ the bin.      A. should, can, in B. shouldn’t, can, to C. shouldn’t, can, in(  )9. Trees help__________ the air clean.      A. keep                             B. to keep                C. keeping(  )10. Mike likes _________ in the city, but I _______.         A. living; can’t        B. lives; can’t            C. living; don’t(  )11. ______ your bedroom dirty and messy?A.        Is                   B. Does               C. Can(    )12.Look at the photos ________ my family.A. with   B.   to   C.of(    )13.Mike usually _________ home.A.walk      B.walk to    C.walks(    )14.The fish doesn’t move. I think it’s __________.A.sleeping    B.dead   C. hungry(    )15.What can we do ________ keep our city clean?A.to   B.for    C.about(    )16.——Which sign can we put near the bins? ——We can put __________.A.No eating or drinking   B.No littering   C.Wet floor(    )17.Who ________ your school so clean?The cleanersA.makes    B.making   C.make(    )18.Many people like ________ the city.A.live in   B.living   C.living in(    )19.Look! There _____ much black smoke in the sky.A.is    B. are    C.have二.按要求写词1.clean (反义词) ______________2.die (形容词) ______________3.fall (过去式) ________________4.factory (复数) _______________5.sweep (过去式) _____________6.city (复数) __________________7. throw(过去式) ______________ 8.keep(过去式) _________________三.翻译1.一张我们城市的图片__________________ 2.使教室保持干净_____________3.一条死鱼 ____________________ 4.坐地铁上学_________________________5.扔香蕉皮 ____________________6. 踩到香蕉皮__________________________7.使街道变漂亮___________________8.扫地                         9.植树                   10.put a sign near the bin __________________四。用所给词的适当形式填空1.There are many _________ (city) in Jiangsu.2.Please keep _________(we) city clean, and we can live happily.3. Look at ________(this) pictures of our classroom. They are nice.4. There are a lot of books on the floor. Please pick _______(it) up.5. Who _________(make ) our streets clean every morning?6. ______ you often ________(throw) the rubbish on the floor?7. What can we do _________(keep) the classroom clean?8. Smoke from cars and black smoke from factories _______(make) our air dirty.9. You shouldn’t ________(throw) the ball to him.10. Where _____ your father _______(work)? He _______(work) in the hospital.11. You shouldn’t ___________(smoke) here.12. What can we do _________ (write)beautifully?13. We can _______(plant) more trees in the park 14. Billy ____________ (go)to hospital yesterday.15. Billy slips a banana skin and _______(fall).五.按要求写句子。1. You can put the clothes away to keep your house clean. (划线提问) ______________________________________________________________2. Yang Ling goes to school by bus every day. (改同义句)______________________________________________________________3. What can we do to keep our classroom clean? (按实际回答)______________________________________________________________4.We shouldn’t smoke in the library because the smoke makes the air dirty. (划线提问)______________________________________________________________5.I usually put my rubbish in the bin. (改为一般疑问句)______________________________________________________________6.Smoke makes the air dirty. (划线提问)______________________________________________________________7. I feel tired and hungry. ( 对划线部分提问 ) ______________________________________________________________8.They went in a big restaurant yesterday evening? ( 对划线部分提问 )    _______________________________________________________________9.It is rainy today. ( 对划线部分提问 )________________________________10..I visit my grandparents every week. ( 用 last week 替换 every week )_______________________________________________________________

shuwuzhijing 发表于 2018-11-30 10:28:36

辛苦了,习题很好,感谢分享。

mlgoly 发表于 2020-2-13 10:16:44

感谢,可以直接用,手动点赞哦

cissywei 发表于 2020-12-4 10:36:00

感谢无私分享{:1_30:}

happy111555 发表于 2020-12-9 21:32:45

downloaded , Thanks for your sharing !
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Unit6 单元练习,已排版好,正反面,可做回家作业