大丫头的妹妹 发表于 2018-8-20 16:18:20

3AM1U1小练习

小练习3AM1U1       姓名______________学号_________ 一:辨音,T/F判断(   )1.catcake(   )2.tableplate(   )3.applehat(   )4.makethank二:圈出不同类的单词(   )1. AliceMumDanny       (   )2. bagcarbus(   )3. morningnightteacher   (   )4. hi   hellohow(   )5. cakejuicewater         (   )6. MrsMissPeter 三:根据提示翻译1.小姐__________ 2.先生___________ 3.太太_____________ 4.男孩___________ 5.女孩______________    6. ____________________________(下午好),Alice.7.We have a____________(新老师). He is Mr Zhang.8. ___________________(晚安),Dad.9.There are some cakes______________(在桌子上).10________________(方小姐) hasanew hat.四:用be动词( is, am, are)填空1. I _______ Alice. You ________ Kitty.2. –How _______ you today?--I _______ fine, thanks.3. This _______ Mr Zhang. He _______ your new teacher. 4. The cakes ________ on the plates. The water _______ in the box.5. The box __________(fall) onto the floor. The __________(nail) are on the floor.五:改写句子1.I am fine.(划线提问) _________ _________ _________?2. I am Peter.(划线提问) _________ _________ _________?六:选择(   )1.She is my grandma. She is ______.   A. Mr Wang    B. Mrs Wang    (   )2.How are you?   A. Fine, thanks.    B. I’m five.(   )3.—______ are you?–Very well, thank you.   A.Who    B. How(   )4.I ______ a new book. It’s red.A. am    B. are    C. have七:将下列句子配对(   ) 1. Hello, I’m Mrs Wang.         A. Good morning, Mr Li.(   ) 2. Good afternoon.             B. Goodbye.(   ) 3. How are you?               C. Hi, I’m Nancy.(   ) 4. Goodbye, Grandma.          D. Fine, thanks.八:完成对话Alice: Good morning, Sam.Sam: _________ _________, Alice.Alice: _________ _________ _________?Sam: _________, _________. And you?Alice: Very _________, thanks.九:阅读,T/F判断Good morning, I’m Danny. I am tall and thin. I can make a cake. Mr Li is my new teacher. He likes to draw and sing. Peter is my good friend. We play together(一起). How happy we are!(    )1. It is morning.(    )2.Danny is short and thin.(    )3. Mr Li is Danny’s new teacher.(    )4. Danny and Peter are good friends.(    )5. Mrs Li can draw and stick.十:阅读,选择正确的答案   I have a toy bear. It’s brown. It has a small red hat and a black coat. Its name is Winnie. It’s very lovely. I like to play with Winnie.(    )1. Winnie is a toy _______.A. bear    B. dog    C. pig(    )2. Winnie is _______.A. pink    B. brown    C. pink and white (    )3. It has a small red _______.A. coat    B. bag    C. hat(    )4.I like to play with _______.A. my dog    B. my toy bear    C. my father 十一:阅读,完成短文Kitty: Good morning, Ben.Ben: Good morning, Kitty.Kitty: Today is Sunday. Where are you going?Ben: To the park. Where are you going?Kitty: To the zoo. Goodbye.Ben: Bye-bye.   It is Sunday __________. Kitty and Ben meet in the street. Kitty is going to the _________. Ben is going to the __________.十二:正确抄写,注意大小写和标点1.hello im mrs wang_____________________________________________________________________2.hi alice how are you_____________________________________________________________________      
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 3AM1U1小练习