yatou0086 发表于 2018-4-10 08:32:43

译林小学英语四年级下册1~3单元练习

一、英汉互译。1. 欢迎回到学校。                   2. 真遗憾!_____________________3. 在七点十分               _____   4. 起床______________________5. 在星期三_______________________   6. 在夜里                ______7. havea footballmatch      8.do my homework________________9. whatday_______________            10. It’s fun._______________________ 二、单项选择题。(    ) 1.---- It’s time _____ PE.    ----Let’s goand .      A. for   play the football    B. forplay football   C. to   play football (    ) 2.          is the first(第一)day of a week.      A. Saturday       B. Sunday       C. Monday(    ) 3. We don’t have _____ lessons on Saturday.       A. some         B.any          C. many(    ) 4.I have breakfast______ six thirty ______the morning.A. on; in      B.at; on      C. at; in (    ) 5. Yang Ling ______this Friday.      A. have some lessons       B.has some lessons      C. has any lessons(    ) 6. ?Some cute dolls.      A. What can you see over there ?   B. What is it ?       C. Where are the dolls ?(    ) 7. It’s4:30 in the afternoon.Let’s________       A. go to school   B. havelunch         C. go home(    ) 8. I ________ Art.A. not like         B. can’t like            C. don’t like(    ) 9.----Whatdo you like?       ----I like Science and PE.      A. subjects      B. lessons       C. lesson(    ) 10. _______ the timetables?They are on the desk.      A.Where’s      B. Where          C. Where are 三、选择相应的答句,将序号填在题前括号类。Ⅰ                                  Ⅱ(    ) 1.Whatday is it?                     A. How nice.(    ) 2. Niceto see you.                  B. Five .(    ) 3. Whatcan you see over there?            C. At eight every day.(    ) 4. Howmany lessons do we have?       D. Thank you.(    ) 5.Who isthe girl in red dress ?.            E. Nice to see you too. (    ) 6. Whatdo you have?               F. I can see a cake .(    ) 7. Here’s a cakefor you.             G. She is my sister.(    ) 8. Whendo you go to bed?             H. I have some fruit.(    ) 9. Can Ihelp you?                  I. It’s Wednesday.(    ) 10. Lookat my skirt.                  J. I’d like some pineapples.四、连词成句。1. go, afternoon,four forty,home, I,in,the, at,usually ( . )2. you,this, lessons,do,what , morning,have( ? )3. on,Science, We,Friday,a, have,lesson( . )4. I, in, the,have, lessons, two, afternoon (.)________________________________________________________5. football , every,do , when , play , day, you(?) 五、根据首字母或中文提示写出单词。 1.It’s seven in the morning. It’s time for s_____________. 2.When do you have l____________? At twelve o’clock. 3.How many d________ are there in a week? Seven. 4.We don’t have any l__________ on Saturday and Sunday. 5. Iusually do my h__________ at six in the evening.六、根据中文,翻译句子。(10分)1. 我每天放学后去打篮球。I usually _________ _________ __________ __________after school.2. 迈克在下午有一节美术课。 Mike ____________________ __________ lesson in the afternoon.3. 他们在晚上六点三十分吃晚饭。 They havedinner at six thirty ________ _________ _________ .4. 我在8:50 睡觉。   I __________ to bed ___________ ___________ fifty.5. 我通常在7:00 看电视。   I. ____________ ___________ __________ atseven.七、按要求改写句子。1. It’s Thursday today.(对划线部分提问)__________ __________ is it today?2. I like English and Art. (对划线部分提问)__________ __________ do you like?3. It’s time to have breakfast.(同义句改写)It’s time _________ __________.4. We have Chinese and Maths thismorning. (对划线部分提问)_________ _________ do you have this morning?5. I go to bed at nine o’clock. (对划线部分提问)    _________ ________ _________ go to bed?

Nena87 发表于 2019-3-6 21:04:23

谢谢楼主分享,不错的小练习。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 译林小学英语四年级下册1~3单元练习