别,再等两年 发表于 2017-5-25 08:44:15

六年级周末作业5.28

六年级周末作业5.29一、选择填空 (      ) 1.Did you ______ your summer holiday plans?A .making               B.make                   C. made(      ) 2._______ you go to Nanjing next summerholiday?A.Will                B.Did                  C. Are(      ) 3.Sam will_______ his grandparents with hisfamily.A.    visits            B. is going to visit         C.visit(      ) 4.We ____ go to the cinema this evening, but my father_______.A.   will, will         B.are, isn’t               C. will, won’t(      ) 5. Your plan _______ great.A. are            B.sound                C. sounds(      )6. There ______ a class meeting in ourclass this Friday.A. will ,be          B. is                        C.was(      )7.She’ll work_____ Australia ______two years.A.    in ,for         B. in ,of               C.for, in(      )8.______you going to see a play?A. Will               B. Are               C. Do(      )9. He’d like ______ around the world.A. travelling          B. travels             C.to travel(       ) 10. Nancy is talking______ Miss Li ______her plans _____ the weekend.A. about; to; at         B.to; about; for       C. to; with; for二、对话匹配(   ) 1. Where will you go this afternoon?      A. I will give her a gift.(   ) 2.Don’t be late for school.               B. My parents.(   ) 3.Will Yang Ling go to Xuwu Lake Park?   C. The shopping centre.(   ) 4.Who will give you a gift?            D. Yes, she will.(   ) 5. Ishe going to the party tomorrow?      E.At a quarter to nine.(   ) 6.How can I get to Bank of China?       F. I’m sorry. (   ) 7.What does this sign mean?            G.No, he isn’t.(   ) 8.When will they meet?                  H.Take bus No.6.(   )9.What must you not do on the road?       I. No littering. (   ) 10.What will you do for your teacher?       J.You mustn’t run.三、从方框内选择合适的词组完成句子。file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif(   )1. You’ll find GreatBarrier Reef____________.(   )2. Bobby istalking about his ___________ with Sam.(   )3. We will staythere ______________.(   )4. I will go toLondon __________.(   )5. What____________dotomorrow, go fishing or go shopping?四、根据图片和首字母提示,完成对话。John: Hi, Lily. Where w_________ you go for the summer holiday?file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image004.giffile:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image007.gifLily: I will go to the UK. I want to v_________the Big Ben.How about you?John: I’ll go to Beijing with my parents. Lily: Really? I w_________ there last year. It was fun.John: How l_________didyou stay there?Lily: About a week. How will you get there?John: T______ a plane. 九、阅读理解file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image009.jpg       

file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image011.jpg
file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image012.jpg

file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image014.jpg
(    ) 1. Where will Coco go for her holiday?   A. France                      B. Canada                     C.Australia(    ) 2. How many places will Danny go?   A. three                         B. two                        C.one(    ) 3. Where is Eiffel Tower?   A. In Australia                B.In France                         C. In Canada(    ) 4. How long will Coco stay in Canada?   A. Two weeks.               B.A week.                  C. Ten days.(    ) 5. Ben can play football with Dannyon__________.   A.Aug. 10               B. Aug. 25                   C. Aug.18
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 六年级周末作业5.28