398105413 发表于 2017-1-6 15:23:26

江苏省无锡市南长区2015-2016学年八年级上学期期末考试英语试题 含听力mp3

二、单项填空(本大题共15分,每小题1分)21.   You said the books were on the shelf, butthere was _______ there.
       A. no one            B. no                           C. nothing                  D. none 22.   I got caught in the traffic, _______ I wouldget here sooner.
       A. however            B. while                     C. anyway                  D. otherwise23.   My mother and father enjoyed _______ in thecinema last Sunday. The film brought them back to the happy college life. A. herself            B. himself             C. themselves                D. oneself24.   — She’s playing computer games. I can’t believe my eyes!— Me either. Inever thought she would _______ time in such a way.   A.count         B. save                C. kill                   D.describe25.   There must be hundreds of people on thecoach. It seems hopeless for us to _______! Let’s    go home now.A. get up                  B. get out                         C. get off                         D. get on 26.   — I won’t attend the meeting _______ him, _______ I have too much to dothese days.— I see.A. instead; as a result                                 B. insteadof; because
       C. instead; for example                              D. insteadof; in order to27.Rabbits will run away quickly if there is_______.A. dangerous       B. danger                  C. in danger               D. out ofdanger28.Every one of them can take the job, but I justwafile:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.gifnt to know who is _______.A. the most careful B. more careful             C.the most carefully   D. more carefully29.   — What are those _______ people screaming for? — Don’t youknow? Deng Chao and Sun Li are here on the stage(舞台)! Their show is so_______!A. exciting; excited                     B. exciting;excitingC. excited; exciting                           D. excited; excited30.A noise was coming from _______, and after awhile a man in black came downstairs and   wentaway in the street.A. the bedroom over                                  B.the bedroom belowC. the bedroom up                                     D. thebedroom above31. Would you show meyour room? I heard you _______ a really pretty picture on the wall.   A.put up         B. put off            C. put out                     D. put in32.The world _______ not be ready for me, butready or not, I am here now.A. may                  B. need            C. should                D.must33.   There is no way he can make a _______ when heleaves school now, I think.A. alive            B. living                C.live               D. lives34.   — Dad, I can’t stay with Leo any more. He is such a big mouth!— _______ youare with him, _______ you will like him, dear.A. Thefile:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.gif more; the longer                  B.The better; the moreC. The less; the better                   D. The longer; the better35.   — Sorry! We lose again.— Come on,guys. _______ A. Not at all.   B. You’re welcome.          C. Sorry to hear that.    D. Let’s forget it!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 江苏省无锡市南长区2015-2016学年八年级上学期期末考试英语试题 含听力mp3