Michelle123456 发表于 2017-1-4 12:28:02

译林版小学英语六年级句型训练:按要求完成句子,针对大白卷和课课练整理

按要求改写句子。1.      There are some giraffes in thezoo.(用two years ago改写句子)There ______some giraffes in the zoo ______ _________________ .2.      The teacher is showing thechildren around the school.(改成一般过去时)The teacher______ showing the children around the school.3.      Mary can make rice dumplings.(对划线部分提问)_______ can makerice dumplings?4.      They are beautiful clothes.(改为感叹句)_______________________________________!5.      Jim was angry.(改为一般疑问句)_______________ angry?6.      It was warm last night.(改为否定句)   It__________ warm last night.7.      The girl often loses herpencils.(用this Wednesday改写)The girl __________ her pencils this Wednesday.8.      The cat climbed up the tree.(用now改写句子)The cat ________________up the tree.9.      There was a moon cake in thebox.(改为复数句)There _________________moon_________in the box..10.I could catch the ball. (改为否定句)   I_________ catch the ball.11. It means“No climbing.” (对划线部分提问)What ________it________?12.Go and smoke there. (改为否定句)________ go and_________ there.13.I can see some signs in theShanghai Museum. (改为一般疑问句)Can ________ see_________ signs in the Shanghai Museum?14.I am looking for my bananas.(对划线部分提问)_________________ you looking for?15.“No littering” means we cannotlitter here.(改为同义句)“No littering”means we __________________ here.16.Mike can reuse newspapers tomake a box.. (改为一般疑问句)_________ Mike_________ newspapers to make a box?17.We should walk to therestaurant. (改为否定句)We __________________ walk to the restaurant..18.It is a nice poster. (改为感叹句)__________________ nice poster!19.We use wood to maketables and chairs. (对划线部分提问)________ do weuse _______ to make tables and chairs?20.The girl goes to school on footevery day. (改为同义句)The girl_________ _________ school every day.21.You should save water toprotect the Earth. (对划线部分提问)_________ shouldI _______ to protect the Earth?22.The students are going to seetheir teacher this afternoon. (改为一般疑问句)________ thestudents ________ to see their teacher this afternoon?23.Liu Tao often plays footballafter school. (对划线部分提问)_________ ________Liu Tao often ________ after school?24.My father is going to give me ared packet. (改为同义句)   Myfather is going to ________ a red packet ________ me.25.We are going to watch fireworksin the evening. (对划线部分提问)________________ you ________ to watch fireworks?26.One day, two men visitedthe king. (对划线部分提问)____________________________________________?27.The king is wearing someclothes. (改为否定句)_________________________________________.28.Clever people can see them. (改为一般疑问句)________________________________________?29.I went shopping with mymother yesterday. (对划线部分提问)_______ did you________ with your mother yesterday?30.It was windy last Sunday. (改为否定句)   It_________________ windy last Sunday.31.There were a lot of people inthe street. (改为一般疑问句)________ _________a lot of people in the street?32.It was interesting. (改为否定句)   It________ ___________ interesting.33.He could draw the hill. (对划线部分提问)What ________ he________?34.He ate a cake last Sunday.(用every day 替换last Sunday)   He__________ a cake every day.35.I caught some fish thereyesterday. (改为一般疑问句)________ you________ ________ fish there yesterday?36.The students played footballlast Wednesday.(用now 替换last Wednesday)The students_______________________ now.37.Helen watched TV lastnight.(对划线部分提问)__________________ Helen _______ last night?38.I got a letter from my friend aweek ago. (改为否定句)I ________________ a letter from my friend a week ago.39. The kites were in the park. (对划线部分提问)_________ ________ the kites?40. There were some fashion shows at schoolyesterday. (改为否定句)There________ _________ fashion shows at school yesterday.41. I wore a lot of bottles last Saturday.(改为一般疑问句)_______ _______ _______ a lot of bottles last Saturday?42. The boy flew kites in the park a momentago(刚才). (用now改写句子)The boy _______ ________ kites in the park now.43. My family picked some orangeslast weekends. (对划线部分提问)_______ _______ ________ family _______ last weekends?44. Tina had many beautiful clothes.(改为一般现在时)Tina ----________ many beautiful clothes.45. We did our homework in the school. (改为否定句)__________________________________________.46. I can see some signs in the museum. (改为一般疑问句)Can _______ see _______ signs in the museum?47. Helen takes her apples into the house. (改为否定句)Helen ________ ________ her apples into the house.48. These pictures make the bedroombeautiful. (改为一般疑问句)________ these pictures ________ the bedroom beautiful?49. Use too much water. (改为否定句)_______ use too much water.50. She is going to see her grandpa andgrandma this evening. (对划线部分提问)_______________________________________________________________?51. We are going to have a class outingtomorrow. (改为否定句)_________________________________________________.52. Lily is going to have a party with herfriends next week. (改为一般疑问句)_____________________________________________________________?

小芳 发表于 2017-1-4 14:32:54

谢谢你的分享!给学生好好练一练。

六千6000 发表于 2018-12-26 15:10:15

谢谢你的分享。辛苦了,很不错呢。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 译林版小学英语六年级句型训练:按要求完成句子,针对大白卷和课课练整理