xuchenchen2010 发表于 2016-10-20 23:28:05

6A Unit1专项练习

译林英语6AUnit1专项练习一、汉译英。1、国王的新装___________________          2、很久以前________________________3、喜欢新衣服____________________         4、两位男士________________________5、拜访国王______________________         6、为你做新衣服____________________7、向国王展示他的新衣服_________________8、聪明人__________________________9、试穿这些有魔法的衣服_________________10、愚蠢的人_______________________11、看见他们_______________________       12、步行穿过城市___________________13、穿他的新衣服___________________       14、许多人_________________________15、看国王_________________________      16、朝某人大喊_____________________17、多么漂亮的衣服!___________________   18、一个小男孩_____________________19、指着__________________________       20、嘲笑某人_______________________21、今天下午______________________      22、收到一张卡片___________________23、来自我的好朋友____________________    24、在4点半_______________________25、在公园__________________________   26、一个美国牛仔___________________27、穿牛仔裤_______________________       28、一个苏格兰人___________________29、穿一条苏格兰裙__________________      30、她的学生们_____________________31、玩游戏_________________________      32、讲故事_________________________33、每个学生_______________________       34、说下一个句子___________________35、快点___________________________      36、在山上_________________________37、一位老人_______________________       38、住在房子里_____________________39、给男孩讲一个故事___________________   40、轮到波比了_____________________41、接下来是什么?_____________________   42、不得不_________________________43、摘一朵花___________________________   44、对某人好_______________________45、路过房子________________________      46、照顾___________________________47、变成一个王子_______________________   48、在街上_________________________ 二、写出下列单词的过去式。is ----(    )   laugh----(    )   point---- (    )    like---- (    )are---- (    )   live---- (    )      show---- (    )    am----(    )look---- (    )walk---- (   )    visit---- (   )   make---- (   )try---- (    )   can---- (   )   pick---- (   )    shout---- (   )want---- (   ) wear----- (   )    get---- (   )    say---- (   )tell---- (    )   live---- (    )       tell---- (   )    turn---- (   ) 三、用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. Can you __________(make) new clothes for my doll?2. Don’t ___________(shout) at the old man.3. Liu Tao pointed at a cat and __________ (laugh) last Sunday.4. Look! The man _____________(wear) a dress.5. Two days ago, there _________(be) two ducks on the river.6. The king __________(walk) through the city now.7. She _________ (try) on these sweaters last night.8.There _______(be) a dog in the park yesterday.9. Two __________(woman) are watching TV.10. Su Hai __________(show) me a watch this morning.11. A lot of __________(people) are in the zoo.\12. Nancy ___________(have) an Art lesson on Tuesdays.13.I_________(live) with my grandparents before I was seven.14. The boy _________(point) at the king and laughed.15.They have to _______ (walk) to their home.16. One day, I _________(pick) a flower in a park.17. Miss Li _________(tell) us a story on Monday.18. The king ____________(not wear) any clothes that day.19. It is _________(you) turn. 四、根据首字母或汉语提示填空。1. A lot of people are p_______ at the funny monkey and laughing inthe zoo.2. Don’t s________ in the library. Be quiet, please.3. The f________ king walked through the city without any clothes.4. The boy is very c________. He is good at Maths.5. Two men could m_______ magic clothes for the king.6. Please _________ (试穿)on the coat.7. The teacher __________(讲)an interesting story to his students in class now.8. Finally, the monkey _________(变成)into a prince.9. Each student ________(说)one sentence. I start first.10. The king didn’t _________(穿)any clothes.11. This cartoon is really funny. It makes us l________.12. “Look at the bird!” We all s________and pointed at the bird.13. Su Hai was very happy to s________ her beautiful clothes to us.14. The clothes _________(适合)you very well.15. There are a lot of _________(人们)in the supermarket. 五、句型转换。1. The boy tries on a jacket. (改为一般过去时)_____________________________________________________________________________________2. He can see the magic clothes. (改为否定句) _____________________________________________________________________________________3. It’s a nice dress. (改为感叹句)_____________________________________________________________________________________4. There were a lot of people in the street. (改为一般疑问句)_____________________________________________________________________________________5. Two men showed me some magic clothes. (同义句转换)_____________________________________________________________________________________6. The girl looked after the sick boy. (对划线部分提问)_____________________________________________________________________________________7. The little boy lives in a new house. (改为一般疑问句)_____________________________________________________________________________________8. I got a card from Ben. (改为一般现在时)_____________________________________________________________________________________9. her, and, students, Miss fox, playing, are, game, a ( . ) (连词成句)_____________________________________________________________________________________10. Billy says a sentence. (改为否定句)_____________________________________________________________________________________
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 6A Unit1专项练习