zoezoe333 发表于 2016-9-20 16:14:42

译林版四上知识点汇总

Unit andTitle Key Vocabulary                      KeyStructure
1I like dogsAnimals:a cat/dog/monkey/tigeran elephanta horse/panda1.I like...(名词复数).                2.Do you like....? Yes, I do./No, Idon't.3.This is a dog.4.They’re cute and fat.5.Would you like....?
2Let's make a fruit saladFruit:a banana/grape/mango/pineapplesome与any1. I have a... and a ...2. Do youhave any bananas? Yes, I do./No, I don’t.   I have some grapes.3. Here youare. Thanks.4. Let’smake a fruit salad.5. Great!/How nice!/ wonderful!
3How many?Numbers:thirteen/ fourteen/ fifteen/ sixteen / seventeen/ eighteen/nineteen                   K2D31. Howmany cars do you have? Thirteen./ Ihave...2. What doyou have?    I have a .../ some stickers/many....3. Can Ihave a look?Yes.   Can I have one? Sure.4. They’revery beautiful.   They’re in thatbox.
4I can play basketballActions:jump/ skate/ swimSports:a basketball/ football1. Can youplay basketball? Yes, I can./ No, I can’t.   Can Mike play...? Yes, hecan./ No, he can’t.   He can play....very well.2. football---soccerball   jump/skate/swim3. I canswim/fly, too.   I can’t fly, either.   Can you?(缩写)4. Whatabout you?(How about you?)5. Yeah!/Nice!/ Cool!   (Look!/ Have a try.)6. Don’t besad.
5Our new homeHome:a clock/ fridge/ sofa/ tablebathroom/ bedroom/ kitchen/ living room (K2U2)1. Where’s mybag? It’s in your bedroom.          the glue   Where are myskirts? They’re in/on the....2. Is it in your bedroom? Yes, it is./ No, it isn’t.3. clock4. Come andlook.   Your cap is in thekitchen.5. How areyou? I’m hungry.
6How much?Drink and food:a cup of coffee/ teaa glass of juice/ milk(K1U3)a hamburger(K2D2)/ sandwichnoodles/ riceK2U6   K1U31. at the snack bar2. Whatwould you like?I’d like ... and ....3. I’mhungry. Me too.4. Whatabout you? I’d like...5. What abig egg!6. Anythingelse?
7DollsObjects:a fan/ an umbrella/ shoes/ socks      K1U9      K1D2Numbers:twenty/ thirty/ forty/ fifty1. How muchis it? It’s only nineteen yuan.   ...are they? They’re foryuan./ Five yuan, please.2. We have twenty-eight yuan.3. These socks are very nice.4. Howbeautiful!
8My snack barBody parts:eyes/ ears/ hair/ mouth/ nose                K1D1Adjectives:big/ small, fat/ thin, long/ short, tall/ short1. Look atour doll. She’s beautiful.2. Her hairis long.   ... eyes are big.   ... nose and mouth aresmall. 3. Look! He’sa king now!

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 译林版四上知识点汇总