杏花微雨520 发表于 2016-4-14 18:06:05

Unit6 单元测试卷

Unit6 单元测试卷 一、选出画线部分读音与其余三个不同的单词。 [w@ww.zzstep.%~co&*m]() 1. A. fine                    B. city                C. bin            D. skin() 2. A. smoke                B. hello            C. move        D. radio[中国教育*出&@^#版网() 3. A. thirty                    B. party           C. dirty        D. try() 4. A. clean                    B. dead                   C. sea           D. meat () 5. A. bus                   B. rubbish            C. museum         D. must[来源@:中^&教*网二、用所给单词的适当形式填空。[来@~源:*中教%#网1. Helen often ________ (watch) TV after super.2. You shouldn’t ________ (smoke) in the office.3. Mike ________ (be) only three years old this year.4. I like ________ (listen) to music.5. Smoke from cars ________ (make) the air dirty.6. Can you draw a picture for ________ (I)?7. ________ (not throw) them on the ground.8. What can we do ________ (keep) our city clean?9. Where’s Bob? His brother is ________ (look) for him.10. My pen is on the ground. Can you ________ (pick) it up for me?三、单项选择。() 1. There ________ juice in the fridge.        A. is some                    B. are some        C. is any           D. are any() 2. My pencil-box is under your desk. Can you ________ for me?        A. pick up it               B. pick it up                C. pick up them            D. pick them up() 3. The parents and ________ children are in the park.        A. his                   B. her                    C. its                D. their() 4. I have ________ bread in my bag.        A. a lot                B. lot of               C. many           D. much() 5. There ________ some rubbish in the water.        A. is                    B. are                   C. has            D. have() 6. What ________ our city dirty?        A. make                   B. makes                   C. making           D. to make() 7. ---What can I do to keep our city clean?---___________________________        A. You can play football.                      B. You can eat some bananas.        C. You can plant some trees.                   D. You can go home.() 8. The bag is Jack’s. Please give it to ________.        A. he                      B. his              C. him            D. them() 9. Jim often goes to the park ________ a bus.        A. in                   B. on                C. by                D. at[来@~源:*中%国教育出版#网() 10. Please come ________ my home after school.        A. to                    B. at                    C. for            D. / 四、连词成句。 1. our,   at,   of,   pictures,   look,   city,   these   (.)_____________________________________________________________________[来源:中国^%@教育出版~网2. dirty,   makes,   city,   what,   our   (?)_____________________________________________________________________3. rubbish,   bin,   can,   in,   we,   the,   put   (.)_____________________________________________________________________4. help,   clean,   keep,   they,   air,   the   (.)_____________________________________________________________________5. living,   like,   the,   in,   I,   city   (.)_____________________________________________________________________五、阅读短文,选择正确答案。 Tom lives a long way from the city. One day he goes to the city to buy something in the shop, and after he buys them, he goes into a restaurant (饭馆) and sits down at a table. When he looks round, he sees some old people put eyeglasses on before reading their books, so after lunch he goes to a shop to buy some glasses, too. He walks along the road, and soon a shop. The man in the shop makes him try on a lot of glasses, but tom always say “No, I can’t read with these.”the man becomes more and more puzzled (困惑). At last he says, “Excuse me, but can you read at all?”“No, I can’t,” Tom says. “If I can read, do you think I come here to buy glasses?”() 1. Tom meets some old people ________.[来&%源:中教网        A. near the city                B. in the shop        C. in the restaurant                D. in the park() 2. When does Tom go to the shop?        A. After lunch.                      B. Before breakfast.        C. After supper.                      D. In the evening. () 3. Tom goes to a restaurant to ________.        A. buy eye glasses                    B. have lunch        C. Buy some books                D. sell eye glasses() 4. Before reading their books the old people in the restaurant ________.        A. drink tea                   B. take their glasses off         C. buy glasses                D. put their glasses on() 5. In fact (事实上) Tom ________.        A. likes eye glasses                   B. goes to the wrong shop        C. can’t read at all                    D. knows the man in the shop [来源:中@教网[来源*:中&~#^教网 Unit6 单元测试卷参考答案一、[来#源:%*中^教网1-5 ACDBC二、1. watches                           2. smoke3. is                                          4. listening5. makes                                6. me7. Don’t throw                        8. to keep9. looking                           10. pick三、1-5 ABDDA6-10 BCCBA四、1. Look at these pictures of our city.2. What makes our city dirty?3. We can put rubbish in the bin.[来~*源#:中国教育出版网4. They help keep the air clean.5. I like living in the city.五、1-5 CABDC

jlspysm 发表于 2016-7-16 21:36:18

价格有点高价格有点高

fsh 发表于 2016-11-20 00:17:26

不用金钱 直接复制a
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Unit6 单元测试卷