水墨青花 发表于 2015-11-6 20:51:19

第三单元所有课件及其备课视频整理

六年级英语6A Unit3导学案 课题    story time    课型___new___主备人_____审核人    班级            姓名               时间:______   .    总第 1   课时
学习目标:1.能听说读写四会单词与重点词组:holiday ,call, come back, at home等2 . 了解课文大意。并能简单复述。教师复备及学生学习笔记
重难点:四会单词与重点词组。
教学法:自主学习,讨论,讲练结合
导    学   过   程
一.自主学习: Readthe dialogue , find out the phrases below and underline them: 1.回来                           2.国庆节                           3.打电话给你                     4.在家                5有趣的东西                     6.我们一家人                   7.去农场                           8.去钓鱼                   9.捉鱼                           10.摘些橘子               
二.合作探究Listen to the tape and answer the questions.1. Where does Liu Tao’s aunt live?2. Where did Liu Tao go in Shanghai?3. Where did Mike go for the holiday?4. Did Mike catch a big fish?5. Why did Mike call Liu Tao? 三.拓展延伸Fill in the forms:1. Liu Tao went to _______________.He went to the _______and the______________________. He saw many _______________. 2. Mike went to a _________.He picked some______________. He went__________too.He caught__________________.四.当堂检测给下列句子选择匹配的回答。1. How was your holiday?   (   )2.Why did you call me?      (   )3.Where did you go?          (   )4.What did you do?          (   )5.Did you visit the Bund?       (   ) 6.Were you in Beijing?         (   ) 7.Where do you live?          (   ) A.I went to the Bund.    B.I caught some fish.C. Yes, I did.   D. Because I wanted to give you the fish.E.It was great fun.      F. No, I wasn’t.G.Yancheng. 二.翻译下列句子。1.国庆假期之后,学生们都返回学校了。The students_______ ________ _______ school ________the National Day________________.2. 假期你都去哪里了?___________ didyou _________ _________ the holiday?3. 我们摘了一些橘子并品尝了一下。We________ some __________ and _________ ____________.4. A:你钓到鱼了吗? B:不,没有。A:_______ you__________ ___________ fish? B:______ ,I ____________.5. A:你为什么给我打电话? B:因为我想把鱼给你。A:_______ _________ you __________ ____________. B:Because I wanted ______ _______ you the fish.
五.反馈校正
六.作业布置1 .Copy the words and phrases.2.Read the dialogues .
自主反思

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 第三单元所有课件及其备课视频整理