jinlili 发表于 2015-9-6 16:42:33

练习5

一、选出所给句子的答句。(   )1. Who's that woman?            A.No, thank you.(   )2. Is that your monkey?         B.Yes,I do.(   )3. Do you like tigers?            C. They’re twenty yuan.(   )4. What time is it?               D.She's Miss Li.(   )5. How much is the cap?         E.No,itisn’t(   )6. How many skirts do you have?   F. Yes, a pie, please.(   )7. How much are the shoes?      G. Eight yuan, please.(   )8. Would you like these grapes?   H. It's seven o'clock.(   )9. Can I help you?                I. I have three.二、连词成句。1. cool, is, schoolbag, this(.)                                 2. sweets, are, the, much, how(?)                                  3.is, snack,a,here,bar(.)                                        4. I'd, hamburger, like, a, and, glass, milk, of, a(.)                                          5. have, yuan, twenty-eight, we, Mike(,.)                                    6. nice, these, very, are, fans(.)                                     三、选词填空。muchsofaWhathelpourtwenty   glassnoodlesWhere 1.-Can I____you? -I'd like a____of milk. 2.-How____is it? -It's____yuan. 3.-____about you,Dad? -Some____. 4.-____are____skirts?    -They're on the____.四、排序。1.Yes, I’d like a pair of (一双)shoes.2.Black.3.Twenty yuan, please.4.Here you are.5.Can I help you?6.What colour?7.Thank you. How much are they?

xuyang1032 发表于 2015-11-20 10:55:45

正好一天一练,你这么无私奉献,感谢!

昱欣 发表于 2015-11-21 13:34:56

谢谢分享,认真学习!

午夜一抹蓝 发表于 2016-11-23 21:07:23

帮楼主整理成WORD文档
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 练习5