jinlili 发表于 2015-9-6 16:38:57

练习3

一、英汉互译。1.在一家小吃店                            2.一些鱼                     3.还要别的吗?                            4.Can I help you?                     5.一杯咖啡                              6.一些面条                        7.一个鸡蛋                              8.两杯果汁                        9.I’m hungry.                              10.How are you?                     11.你呢?                                 12.一些牛奶                        13.一个大鸡蛋                           14. 我能为您效劳吗?Well done.                                 只要四十七元多少钱二、单选。(   )1.—What would you like?         —             A. I’d like a glass of milk.   B. Anything else?      C.I like orange juice. (    ) 2.—Anything else?      —                A. Thank you.         B. No, I’m not.         C. Two hamburgers and a glass of juice. (    ) 3.—Would you like some noodles?   —               A. I’d like some rice.         B. Yes, I am.            C. No, thank you. (    ) 4. I would like          , please.A. two cup of teas         B. Two cups of tea            C. Two cups of teas (    ) 5.This is       egg. What       big egg!A. a; a         B. a; an      C. an; a (    ) 6.I’d like        tea and       sandwich. A. a; some      B. some; a      C. some; some三、句子匹配。(   )1.Where’s Helen?         A.Thank you.(   )2.What would you like?      B. Here you are.(   )3.I’m hungry.            C.She’s at a snack bar.(   )4. Do you like coffee?       D.Oh, what a big apple!(   )5.Here you are.            E.Me too.(   )6.Look at that apple.      F.I’d like some pies.(   )7.Some fish, please.         G.Yes, I do.四、连词成句。1.is,snack,here,a,bar(.)                                        2.do,how,have,of,you,milk,many,glasses(?)                              3.a,egg,what,big(!)                                          4.you,what,like,would(?)                                     5.a,glass,of,I’d,orange,like,juice(.)                              五、首字母填空。—What w       you like, Tim?—I’d like s       rice.—A       e      ?—I’d l       a g       of m      . What a       you?—I           like a cup of tea.六、阅读(是T否F)。Nancy: I’m hungry.Helen: Me too.Nancy: Let’s go to the snack bar.Helen:Great!Waiter:Can I help you?Nancy: Yes, I’d like a sandwich and a glass of juice?Helen: I’d like a sandwich and a glass of juice.Waiter: Anything else?Nancy&Helen: No, thank you.(   ) 1.Helen is hungry.(   ) 2.Nancy is at a snack bar.(   ) 3.Helen would like some noodles.(   ) 4.Helen would like a glass of juice.

xuyang1032 发表于 2015-11-20 10:54:04

谢谢你,不收钱,直接发出来!你真好!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 练习3