jinlili 发表于 2015-9-6 16:38:12

练习2

练习一、英汉互译。1.想要……             2.两杯果汁               3.我也是。             4.还要其他东西吗?             5.在卫生间里               6.Come and look.            7.一些米饭                8.一些鱼                9.一个冰激凌               10.在我的卧室里                  二、阅读。Ann: Let’s make a fruit salad.Ben: Great! I have a mango. It’s big and yellow.Lucy: I have a banana.Nancy: I have some grapes. They are big.Helen: I have a pineapple. It’s very big.Bill: I have an orange. It’s not very big or very small.Ben: Let’s make a fruit salad now.Children: OK. Let’s begin(开始).() 1.They want to make a fruit salad.() 2.Ben’s mango is big and green.() 3.Nancy’s grapes are small.() 4.Helen’s pineapples is big.() 5.Bill’s orange is not very small or very big.三、选词填空。file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/ksohtml/wps393.tmp.png 1.This is a glass of           .2.They are two           .3.I’d like some           .4.Would you like an          ?5.Here’s a cup of           for you.6.Do you have a           ?file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/ksohtml/wps394.tmp.png四、排序。1. I’d like some bananas.2. What would you like?3. Some pineapples, please.4. Anything else?

五、上下文填空(每空一词)。What        you like, Betty?I’d like        rice.              ?I’d        a glass of milk. What        you?I        like a cup of tea.

xuyang1032 发表于 2015-11-20 10:53:11

感谢你无偿奉献!非常无私的老师!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 练习2