jinlili 发表于 2015-4-15 16:23:23

家庭练习14

家庭练习一、句子匹配。(    )1. What are these?      A. Nice to meet you, Wang Bing.(    )2. What’s that?         B. They’re ducks.(    )3. Welcome to the farm.    C. How nice!(    )4. Nice to meet you, Mike.D.It’s a pear.(    )5. Look at the pictures.   E. Thank you. 二、改错。       (   )1. These is pears.                  AB       (   )2. Nice for meet you.                     A       B       (   )3. What are that?                  A      B       (   )4. Welcome at the library.                      A   B三、单选。(    )1. Welcome        the library.    A. for       B. to      C. at(    )2.        Oranges.   A. This is   B. Are these    C. These are(    )3. Look           the chairs.   A. in         B. to         C. at(    )5. What’s this?       A.They’re apples. B. It’s an apple. C. It’s red.(    )6. Look! They’re       . A. pencils      B. pencil   C. a pencil (    )7. Are those books?        A. Yes, they are.       B. No, they are.      C. Yes, they aren’t.(    )8. Look at the parrot.       Lovely!A. WhatB. What’sC. How 四、 写出下列单词的对应词。1.brother       2.these       3.she       4.my       5.this       五、 用He或She填空。1.         is my father.2.       is Mike.3.       is Miss Li.4.       is my brother. 六、英汉互译。1.这个苹果                    2.那些梨子                3.我的农场                    4.三头奶牛                5.十只鸡                    6.these oranges                7.Nice to meet you.            8.under the tree                9.这是一只鸭。____________________ 10.这些是鸭。____________________11.那是一头猪。____________________12.那些是猪。____________________13.这是什么?____________________ 14.这些是什么?____________________15.那是什么?____________________ 16.那些是什么?____________________17.它是一只鸟。____________________18.它们是鸟。____________________19.这是一个橙子吗?_____________20.这些是橙子吗?____________________
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 家庭练习14