jinlili 发表于 2015-4-14 09:55:56

家庭练习8

练习 一、句子配对。(    )1. Would you like a new rubber?            A. It’s a schoolbag.(    )2. What’s this?                        B. No, thank you.(    )3. Is this your book?                      C. I’m sorry.(    )4. Don’t eat in class.                      D. It’s under the desk.(    )5. Where’s the ball?                     E. No, it isn’t. 二、连词成句。1.chickens,are,these (?)                                 2. that,robot,your,is (?)                                    3.are,brown,they,chairs (.)                              4.is,schoolbag,not,my ,that (.)                            三、选择正确的句子补全对话。file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/ksohtml/wps1F9.tmp.pngMike:                     Miss Li: Come in, Mike.                         Mike: Yes, Miss Li.Miss Li:                        Mike: It’s my new book.Miss Li:                        Mike: Yes. 四、阅读理解   My name is Mike. My Chinese teacher(语文老师)is Miss Li. Her(她的)jacket is red and yellow. My father is an English teacher. My sister is Ann. She is two. Her toy car is small(小)but (但是)nice. My grandmother is fat(胖),but I love her(我爱她).(    )1. Miss Li is an English teacher.(    )2. Ann is twelve.(    )3. Mike’s grandfather is fat.(    )4. Miss Li’s jacket is blue and yellow.(    )5. Ann’s toy car is nice
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 家庭练习8