ballday 发表于 2014-12-2 08:35:47

四年级英语周末试卷(13)

四年级英语周末试卷(13)    审核人:一、找出每组中与其他三个不同类的选项(    )1.A.big                B.fat               C.nice               D.bag(    )2.A.hamburger      B.tea               C.juice            D.milk(    )3.A.noodles          B.cakes             C.cats               D.sandwiches(    )4.A.too               B.two               C.three               D.six(    )5.A.uncle            B.class            C.aunt                D.cousin二、根据中文提示,完成句子或对话1.I’dlike a __________(大的)apple.2.Ihave a cup __________ __________(茶).3.Whatwould ____________(他)like?A ___________________(杯)milk.4.__________(在哪里)are they?   They are __________(在)thesnack bar.5.Ilike the __________(鱼)。__________(我)too.三、单项选择(    )1.A:What would you like?   B:Two__________milk.A.glasses of               B.glass of            C.acup of(    )2.A:What _________ you?   B:I’d like apie.A.about                     B.are                  C.is(    )3.A:Here __________some sandwiches.A.is                           B./                        C.are(    )4.This __________a glass of juice.A.is                           B./                        C.are(    )5.A:What’s this?               B:It’s _______egg.A.a                              B.an                     C.two 四、选用方框内合适的内容完成句子
for   about    with   a glass of   open
    1.      I’dlike a cake __________some grapes.2.      __________thebox,please.The cake is __________ you. 3.      What__________ you?4.      I’dlike ___________ juice,please.五、从Ⅱ栏中找出与Ⅰ栏相对应的答案               Ⅰ                         Ⅱ(    )1.Where is the hot dog?                      A.Yes,itis.(    )2.Can I help you?                        B.Yes,Ican.(    )3.Can you skate?                         C.Asandwich,please.(    )4.I’m twelve.                              D.Me too.(    )5.Is this a sandwich?                  E.It’sin the fridge.六、根据上下文完成对话,每空一词A:__________Ihelp you?B:Yes. __________like a hamburger.A:Anything__________?B:__________milk,please.A:Here__________ are.B:Thankyou.七、读短文,判断正(T)误(F)Hello!Myname is Tom.I like English very much.My favourite(最喜欢的)food is thehamburger,the egg and the hot dog.In the morning,I have some milk and a hot dogfor breakfast.I can play basketball.I can play football too.But I can’t swim.Myhome is near a school.There are many pictures in my bedroom.They’re verynice.Welcome to my home.(   )1.Tom likes the hamburger ,the egg andthe hot dog.(   )2.Tom has some juice and a hot dog forbreakfast.(   )3.Tom can’t play football.(   )4.Tom can swim.(   )5.There is a picture in the bedroom.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 四年级英语周末试卷(13)