gjxxjdc 发表于 2014-9-13 17:01:56

Unit 1 The King’s New Clothes第四课时 活动单

课时:第四课时Checkout time,Culture time and ticking time
教学目标1. 学生能熟练掌握一般过去时的语法知识。2. 学生能熟练掌握动词过去式的变化方法。3. 学生能理解运用动词的过去式并讲述checkout time中的新故事。
教学重难点学生能理解运用动词的过去式并讲述checkout time中的新故事。学生能熟练掌握动词过去式的变化方法。
课前准备录音机, 磁带图片
教师导学案个性调整
Step 1 Revision 语法复习。出示图片laugh等说出它们的过去式。相继出示其他单词,请学生说一说它们的过去式。学生概述动词过去式的特点。Step 2 Checkout time一、Read and write 1.出示一组词,让学生写一写它们的过去式:pick , live , are, is , shout , walk(讲一讲pick的用法:pick oranges , pick apples , pick flowers )2. T: Here’s a new story about a lion. Can you put these words in the right places? Please read and fill in the blanks. 学生自读并完成句子。 3. 请几位学生按图的顺序读一读。4. 教师讲一讲故事中学生没有学过的新教材以前的单词和词组。1)forest 森林 in the forest 在森林里2)in front of 在……前面There is a river in front of my house. 我家前面有一条河。3)by the house 在房子旁边There is a chair by the lake. 湖边有一张椅子。4)look after 照顾,照看   The girl looked after the lion very carefully. 女孩非常细心地照顾狮子。5. 学生分小组完整地讲一讲故事。 二、Circle and say T: When we tell a story , we like to say : Long long ago …Circle and say :T: Can you circle the right word :was or were ?学生画圈并校对。让学生说一说There was / were…的用法。用Long long ago …造句。S: Long long ago , there was a doctor …S: Long long ago, there were some little men…三、Ticking time 学生自我评价:I can under the story “The king’s new clothes ”.            I can use “was” , “were” , “looked” , etc. Step 3 Culture timeT: The king liked new clothes very much. Do you like new clothes ?Do you know different people from different countries wear different clothes? Let me show you some pictures. 出示图片This is an American cowboy. He’s wearning jeans.教读词组:American cowboy 美国牛仔出示图片T: Is this an American cowboy?S: No, he isn’t.T: This is a Scottish man.教读单词: ScottishT: He’s wearing a kilt.教读单词: kilt 苏格兰褶裥短裙文化拓展:T: This is a Japanese girl. She’s wearing a red kimono.T: This is a Chinese girl. She’s wearing a red chi-pao.请学生课后查找资料,了解自己感兴趣的国家人民的民族服装。课堂练习:一、用所给单词的适当形式填空。1.       There ________ (be) some tigers here a year ago.2.       Can you see _______(they)?3.       Look at the two _______ (man) over there?4.       Look! She’s ________(wear) a new clothes.5.       _______(this) are new pencils.二抄写句子The king was happy.Long long ago ,there was a king.He liked new clothes.Two men visited the king.
板书设计Unit 1 The King’s New ClothesThe king was happy.Long long ago ,there was a king.He liked new clothes.Two men visited the king .
教学后记.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Unit 1 The King’s New Clothes第四课时 活动单